Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer man Dan Healy is on the Claire Byrne show now. He’s very defensive and emotional. Anyway Laura fox is replacing jen he has just announced. Sorry they’re not closing the station it’s desperate

Reactions: 3
For a man that’s involved in media he’s not great at promoting the station. Wonder who the other influencer he’s interested in is? Jen as much as said they will be doing dancing with the stars

So if Laura is taking Jens slot I wonder what they're doing with Carl and Donners on the breakfast show
Lottie. For the love it God it has to be Lottie. I’ll have to raise it with the MEP’s that come to my door canvassing for votes if it’s not. What they are doing to her is inhumane. Put her out of her misery. No one else wants to work there anyway now by the looks of it.

Reactions: 1
Doireann wished Jen well on stories, after Jens silence when Doirean announced her departure 👀

Reactions: 1