Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s used the same the stylist as Carmen. The stylist posted that picture on her story the other day like guess who else I’m styling 😂
---
I like the outfit but the shoes are awful 😂

View attachment 2914801
I mean its the same damn outfit heidi has worn and chloe.
denim vest with denim jeans
but yeah those shoes arent for grass or denim vests
but they are very alex
---
An event for anyone and everyone who needs some form of attention to be able to function properly- how nice

if my normal potato looking ass had to step foot into the middle of this room, I'd actually scream and throw up
it like I can hear them all talking about themselves at the same time and it hurts
---
An event for anyone and everyone who needs some form of attention to be able to function properly- how nice

View attachment 2914821

if my normal potato looking ass had to step foot into the middle of this room, I'd actually scream and throw up
sigh
Kika making the most of her first legal year
1714833928802.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
but they are very alex
except for the fact that the grass is faker than rebecca's boobies 😭

1714834033808.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
but they are very alex
---

it like I can hear them all talking about themselves at the same time and it hurts
---

sigh
Kika making the most of her first legal year
View attachment 2914827
Instant BFFs.
TBH I wouldn't want to have these kind of friends, you just know these girls would just stab you in your back in the first occasion. but they are all the same. How the hell does that even work. They must have such fake relationships it hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Instant BFFs.
TBH I wouldn't want to have these kind of friends, you just know these girls would just stab you in your back in the first occasion. but they are all the same. How the hell does that even work. They must have such fake relationships it hurts.
Pierre meanwhile not out with Kika at night.... hmmmm
---
not a single tommy reference.....
---
what is this wags now promiting f1 academy
is that how we gonna market motorsport to women

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Let me tell a story from a video. Carlos and Becky walk, they don't even interact with each other, she turns around and laughs with Guzman. There is photographer (creepy Kym) waiting. Carlos turns around "where is Becky? we must be photographed together! Heaven forbid they'd see me walking on my own." They catch up and everybody moves aside, because they are THE couple. Rebecca overdoes the laugh again like crazy. They pass the photographer, Carlos is back to his resting witch face. He lets her out first, but then walks faster and doesn't care they are not walking side by side anymore and she is trailing behind again. True Love. Nothing faked. The End.
1714835296252.png
1714835355970.png
1714835414624.png
1714835463111.png
1714835525597.png
1714835638244.png
1714835577418.png
1714836063663.png

The result: We are so happy together, see?
1714835982168.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.