Food and Drink #52

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skips are tit now. No crunch at all, just air and expensive. Don't get me started on monster munch .
/ Been eating crisps as an avid fan since the 70s, yeah shut up grandad

Reactions: 2
Fraus, I’m looking for some cat advice please.

we have several cats in our neighbourhood who somehow think our house is theirs, and hang around here (found one luxuriating on my bed recently). One of them has a massive set of balls (never saw that on a cat before) and he keeps pissing on my outdoor plants; I assume this is a territorial thing. He just lifts his tail and sprays all over them 😭🫣

three of my (expensive, years old and well cared for) favourite big plants are now dying. Is this related? Is there anything I can do to bring them back? The leaves are shrivelling/falling off/going black-brown. I’m really worried about the rest of my plants. I’ve spent a LOT of time and money in my little yard and I’m worried my plants are all going to suffer death by piss…

admittedly, Mr Laz is keeping them in a steady supply of food and licky sticks.

Reactions: 1
Fraus, I’m looking for some cat advice please.

we have several cats in our neighbourhood who somehow think our house is theirs, and hang around here (found one luxuriating on my bed recently). One of them has a massive set of balls (never saw that on a cat before) and he keeps pissing on my outdoor plants; I assume this is a territorial thing. He just lifts his tail and sprays all over them 😭🫣

three of my (expensive, years old and well cared for) favourite big plants are now dying. Is this related? Is there anything I can do to bring them back? The leaves are shrivelling/falling off/going black-brown. I’m really worried about the rest of my plants. I’ve spent a LOT of time and money in my little yard and I’m worried my plants are all going to suffer death by piss…

admittedly, Mr Laz is keeping them in a steady supply of food and licky sticks.
Can you find out who owns him? Having an unneutered cat is so irresponsible. You can put orange peels round them as a deterrent I’ve read but I’ve never done it. You can also buy lion poo!
---

Reactions: 2
Lavender works and eucalyptus. Even in oils. Tom cats are tough MF's tho, big mean shagging machines.

• Haha
Can you find out who owns him? Having an unneutered cat is so irresponsible. You can put orange peels round them as a deterrent I’ve read but I’ve never done it. You can also buy lion poo!
---
Thanks so much. I also thought it irresponsible to have an unneutered cat on the prowl.
I’ll try the orange peel and if not, will try lavender and then maybe 🦁 💩

Thanks so much. I also thought it irresponsible to have an unneutered cat on the prowl.
I’ll try the orange peel and if not, will try lavender and then maybe 🦁 💩
Also, stop feeding them. Sorry but it's not helping one bit.