Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A clip of Trinny popped up on my Facebook feed earlier. No mention of the deck-low-jay or snapping at containers with her nails though. 🤣
Her lumpy mush and the face she makes along with the chins and bulbous nose genuinely makes me feel ill. It’s only because she’s such a greedy, selfish vile person :sick:

Reactions: 4
The kids are together and each person has 3 days. They are going through a separation and everything is legal. They are trying to sort the house because they are both on the mortgage but nesting at the moment for the kids. Sharing the house on their days. Sharing the kids as they should be. Doing it properly.
This I know for absolute truth.
Well if that’s the case her cousin is going around spreading lies 💁‍♀️

Her lumpy mush and the face she makes along with the chins and bulbous nose genuinely makes me feel ill. It’s only because she’s such a greedy, selfish vile person :sick:
She really is a good example of what she looks like on the inside matches how she looks on the outside...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.