Enjoying being Emma #7 Toothache, headache, faceache, enjoying her life is something emma can’t even fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing particularly amazing about this. None of these require any numbers to be carried, so he’s essentially just adding 3 lots of one digit numbers together and putting them in a line. There’s nothing here to suggest he has a deeper understanding of number, knows anything about place value etc. They’ve basically just asked him questions like 3+5, 2+6 and joined the numbers up.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So hang on, if she recently got her 9st award again- and she lost 17 stone does that mean she has gained 8st back 😳 she really does need to move away from slimming world and try something different where she can be accountable but enjoy life. Something like calorie counting would be perfect for her, but that means giving up validation which she can’t do. I mean a grown adult being motivated by stickers says it all.

Oh and she needs to investigate autism for herself to. The way she thinks isn’t neurotypical, and neither is James. She’d cut herself some slack if she realised this too, and him.

Reactions: 6
Magic mirror cannot hide the weight gain anymore.
Oh Emma duck off and take some accountability for yourself for once in your life 🥴 she's an absolute wet wipe...Eating a few scraps and not being able to have a tit in peace doesn't make you gain 8 stone or force you to shovel cake in your pie hole. Get a grip.

Reactions: 8
Eh?! Wasn’t she, sorry to be crass in my wording, absolutely huge before kids? Like when her and her grumpy husband got married?!
She was very large. Lost loads. But has put loads back on. And been sneaky about it. We mainly get head shots at angles to make it look like she's still thin.

Reactions: 2
Why search the internet looking for a weird quote to validate your weight gain whilst STILL claiming biggest loser at slimming world (which I really think they should disqualify her from being able to claim). It’s all fantasy? Who is she kidding? She lost lots and now she’s gained, those are the facts.

Reactions: 9
So hang on, if she recently got her 9st award again- and she lost 17 stone does that mean she has gained 8st back 😳 she really does need to move away from slimming world and try something different where she can be accountable but enjoy life. Something like calorie counting would be perfect for her, but that means giving up validation which she can’t do. I mean a grown adult being motivated by stickers says it all.

Oh and she needs to investigate autism for herself to. The way she thinks isn’t neurotypical, and neither is James. She’d cut herself some slack if she realised this too, and him.
She lost 4 before joining Slimming world
---
There is nothing particularly amazing about this. None of these require any numbers to be carried, so he’s essentially just adding 3 lots of one digit numbers together and putting them in a line. There’s nothing here to suggest he has a deeper understanding of number, knows anything about place value etc. They’ve basically just asked him questions like 3+5, 2+6 and joined the numbers up.
This is exactly what I looked at when she posted them all!
---
Eh?! Wasn’t she, sorry to be crass in my wording, absolutely huge before kids? Like when her and her grumpy husband got married?!
As you can see, she has always been a ray of sunshine no matter her size 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She deffo blames the kids for her not being able to maintain the weightloss. And everything else. She's a ridiculous person. I think she sits in the bath all the time to try and stop binge eating

Reactions: 5
My first thought when reading this was "What?!" 😂
Am I just being dumb? Or is she trying to be funny? 🤔😂
She hasn’t got a funny bone in her body 😂 I guess if she was talking she’d put emphasis on saying needs the four day week but she’s thick and she’s worded it badly 😂

Reactions: 3
I read it as she needs a four day week at work to recover from a three day weekend with her kids, like playing around with the wording where people are usually grateful to be off for three days whereas she’s grateful to go back

Of the 6 things she lists after saying “weekends with my little team fill my cup”, only 2 of them directly relate to her and her spending time with her children. Even then birthday party is an opportunity to keep your kids busy while you catch up with other parents…that’s not really time with your “team”. Sounds like she thinks she’s filling her weekends with her kids, when in reality she’s probably only spending 1/4 of her time with them, at best.

Attachments