Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Well not really much to tell. I drove past her the other day, maybe on bank holiday Monday? And she was walking holding hands with a guy. He was good looking in like a ‘good looking guy’ kind of way, looked a similar age to her. But I was driving so didn’t get the best look😂
Where's there tattler who said it was to soon to move on and felt sorry for her 👀👀👀👀
She's getting dicked down, how silly do you feel now? Or is it OK because she's a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 45

SnoopyLoo

I reckon he’s been seeing Charley for quite a while now and only just gone public…

now I’m not Emma’s biggest fan but it can’t be nice to see your ex move on with such a hottie and a professional golfer 👀🤭🤷🏼‍♀️
Can Emma really judge though, she was pregnant with Chester less than a year after Charlotte lost his baby. It screams double standards. But in her case she was realllly smug about it !
When he proposed he said it was because they had two children and he thought they should be married, no mention of love. It was never going to be a long marriage, he was cut off from everything and everyone. I don't think you can judge him if he's found happiness after what seems like.years of unhappiness. We all said we couldn't live with her she's the ultimate fun sponge. I've no sympathy I'm afraid and if that makes me sound unkind so be it , she's got problems and he's well rid of her.

Reactions: 44

mrtumble

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, imagine going to the bother of propping your phone up against a rock on the path, setting it to record, walking 10 metres away, and then the pair of you stand in shot, snog and pretend to be all in love for the camera. All so that you can post it to Instagram for attention/backlash. The life of an influencer is fucking ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Plot twist! People suggesting that maybe he'd been dipping his dick an back into his old ways when they first announced their split but maybe it was her all along! Who knows eh!
I mean 10months on shagging your neighbour you've probably all been mingling with on the estate with your 'husband' and now she's shagging him don't scream red flags at all does it 👀👀😂😂
Can you imagine if Gaz was now shagging they lady neighbour all the story's there'd be made online and probably the papers

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Rose94

VIP Member
He must have been reading here again lol 😂
They were only married two years before they announced the split and he’s said the marriage “broke down a long time before we announced it” why did they even bother getting married if there were problems 😂 what a waste of time and money. I bet the big new fancy house was an attempt at having a “fresh start” that didn’t work

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Let’s face he also (by all that we can tell from posts and such) is the better parent. He isn’t the one that tried to make out their son had a mental illness. He doesn’t play extreme favorites with the kids. And he doesn’t openly mock the daughter regularly online in posts. His posts never make the kids out as burdens. He takes a lot of pride in teaching them and doing things with them.
10 years ago we would have never imagined we'd be making these posts praising him for his excellent parenting and devotion to his kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Wasn’t married with kids but was in a 4 year relationship and engaged, mentally checked out about 3.5 years in and finally broke it off and met my now partner 1 month later and we’ve been together for 7 years now and have a beautiful child together, and my ex has been with his partner just under 7 years and they have children together now too, if Emma moved on first nobody would even be having this conversation feeling sorry for her, I’m happy for gaz and hope it works out for him and eventually Emma will find someone else and move on too🤷🏻‍♀️

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Emma commented on Talias latest post "The best Mummy".
They must both have a vendetta against the gshore boys now 🤭🤭

• Haha

smc8577

Long time lurker here but if u Google the new boyfriend his business is registered at her address also 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Christmascupcake90

I can't stand when people say 'it's too soon.'

Life is short, for some shorter than others and so long as you aren't doing something illegal or causing physical harm to someone then there's no 'right time' to wait. Who cares whether it's a week or a year. If they're happy let them be. I'm not even meaning Gary in particular, just a generic statement. Life is short and if someone makes you happy then go get them. Fuck everyone else's petty opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Opinionated

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny how she’s got a new fella as soon as gaz goes public with his girlfriend. She’s more cray cray than I thought!! I wouldn’t put it past her that their in some sort of agreement where he gets exposure and she gets one over gaz. I mean what we’re all the post likes about abuse etc when now she’s apparently shagging the neighbour and introducing him to the kids? I thought Chester didn’t like change 😂😂

Reactions: 31

Rose94

VIP Member
B6C400FD-BA11-49B4-8385-511D3F9C032D.jpeg

The post breakup glowup speaks for itself! He looks so unhealthy and stressed in the first one he’s obviously had a massive weight lifted

Reactions: 29

Jennii

I have grown to really like the adult Gary has become over last few years. Not once has he bad mouthed the mother of his children. For the last few years his life was his family and he pretty much d6odnt leave the house and changed his whole lifestyle for his wee family. There is not one single story since kids were born about him out partying or doing anything apart from golf and being at home. I think he has been very respectful with regards to his break up and I'm sure behind the scenes its been hard for both of them to navigate everything that comes with divorce but not once has he done or said anything except nice things about emma in public. You can really tell he struggles being alone especially after quality time with the kids. He tries to keep busy by doing healthy things rather than going off the rails and being a drunken idiot making a show of himself. I feel sorry for him as I think his kids are his absolute world and he is really struggling not being with them every day and thats hard for any separating partners. I think he is someone who should be praised for being a great involved dad who genuinely wants to be as involved in their lives as much as he possibly can. Providing things like clothes etc in his home rather than expecting mum to provide everything when staying over. He has done his best to make his house as comfortable as possible and ensuring they dont feel like it's a sleep over with a babysitter and instead they know its their home. It must be so hard to go from changing your whole life and pretty much cutting off all friends and family for years to solely focus on your own wee family life to then be met with silence and being alone. I don't think he has actually ever lived alone either he was at his grandad, g shore then Emma so that alone is a big adjustment If you've never lived yourself. I think he was isolated from his family by emma as he never used to see them much at all and they never visited and now he sees them alot and it's so nice to see the cousins play. Until recently I had no idea his sister even had a second kid as he hasnt posted about her in years. I'm not sure if emma was paranoid and scared he would cheat and continue to be who he was in g ahore and probably a mixture of him wanting to prove he had changed and his family were his priority and her maybe being a bit paranoid he became a complete recluse for years. Even when he has been out the couple of times recently he hasnt been crazy drunk, making a fool of himself or ending up in papers etc he has been happy and enjoyed the night but knew when to quit and go home. For alot of people when they have freedom like that after years of nothing they go off the rails but he seems to be focused on trying to do healthy mindset things to keep busy. He does seem so much more relaxed and happier than he has in years but especially after weekend with kids you could really tell he was struggling today without them. Break ups are always hard but he has and continues to try his best to be respectful but also be completely present in his kids lives. Alot of men and woman could take a leaf out of his book on how to do the best thing for your children sake even when I'm sure things have been bad between them both as always will happen during a separation but he is proving all the haters wrong and showing he really has changed for the better from becoming a dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Intothedark

VIP Member
I bet he’s come along a lot in the last year, because he has no special needs. She’s absolutely bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jadexxx

Chatty Member

The comments on this. I feel like people should read through tattle before having an opinion on people 😂😂
Omg the top comment for me was he owes his life to Emma 🤣🤣🤣 she owes her life to him, she’d be working in mcds getting her tits out on onlyfans if she didn’t trap him with Chester
Also don’t be fooled I’m not necessarily a fan of gaz either but that comment made me laugh

• Haha

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Rite guys I’ve looked again. It’s not Emma’s address. It’s the house next door to hers. Can’t believe she’s dating the guy from next door!

• Wow
  • Haha