Emily English - emthenutritionist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried the Good Bite cook book? I like a lot of the insta recipes and didn’t know whether worth getting the book or just sticking to instagram ones!

Has anyone tried the Good Bite cook book? I like a lot of the insta recipes and didn’t know whether worth getting the book or just sticking to instagram ones!
Yes I love it! At the moment one of my most used books, love the calorie and macro info and a barcode you can log straight into MyFitnessPal!

Reactions: 1
Yes I love it! At the moment one of my most used books, love the calorie and macro info and a barcode you can log straight into MyFitnessPal!
Ooo I might treat myself to that one then, thank you! Was torn between that or Emily’s but after reading some of these comments I think I’ll give hers a miss!

fair play to her and all but I can’t see how you can be a Sunday times best selling author when you’re not really an author. Also if it was a life long dream she should have probably put more effort into it.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she had someone else make it for her and just slapped her name on it and came to pose for some pictures a few times.

Oh I’m sure it is her stuff, there’s just quite a bit of …uninteresting filler… in there, probably needed to pad out what she had already put on her socials to meet publishing deadlines

as a follower i dont feel the slightest intrigued to buy stuff from a creator that is constantly promoting various brands in the same 'its lifechanging' way, to me it screams im sharing bc im getting paid to do it and not bc i use it
Yesterday the only thing she uses on her skin is skin+me. Today advert for La Roche Posay 🙄 at least leave a few days between ads 😂

Reactions: 5