Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is theme park bazza bragging about getting pass holder preview tickets of DreamWorks land when it’s for kids? An adult has to have a child with them to go on the coaster and kung-fu panda section. What are they going to do there?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is theme park bazza bragging about getting pass holder preview tickets of DreamWorks land when it’s for kids? An adult has to have a child with them to go on the coaster and kung-fu panda section. What are they going to do there?
It's not just for kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread

Reactions: 1
It's not just for kids!
It literally says that adults can’t go on the coaster and the kung fu panda attractions without a child. So I’d say that means you need kids to enjoy the main attractions.

How would you use these attractions without a child?

Watched CheersEars for the flight cancelled story. He was so worried about sounding entitled about the emergency hotel that he protested way too much and ended up sounding... entitled. Started off being a hair on the wall and a bit of dirt on the carpet. Then he added in the smell of BO, then the traffic noise, by the end he’d repeated it all multiples times and thrown in the smell of weed for good measure. We get it. It was low end accommodation (although to be fair it looked pretty much on a par with the Disney hotel they’d been staying in) and after the flight situation they didn’t feel up to it. I’d have done the same. Just own it, say you hated it and stop trying to manipulate people’s reactions to you.

Sorry, cannot stand the bloke. The “Oy Oy“ every time he catches himself in a mirror - he’s a twit. And theirs something off with the relationship with the wife. It just seems totally inauthentic.
I’m convinced the wife is a functioning alcoholic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.