Danny Dalimore #2 Will a kid mark the end of the show? Let me know in the comments below!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Con and the Son are swimming, Con and the Son are on Star Tours... theres a theme here

Reactions: 3
MFC took “little man” to target. Wow, what interesting content.
Pretending to look for a house for “content”.
Let me guess, a click bait thumbnail? So predictable you pot noodle haired MFC

• Haha
So they’ve bought ‘little man’ an Annual Pass to WDW but Con won’t be going with them again. There is no way that Dan will be able to cope with a child on holiday and vlogging so I feel some unfortunate soul will be saddled with the boy on their hol… Con seems to be doing most of the looking after plus going on rides, pool etc

Kids probably going to grow up as an entitled bleep due to not being taught the values of having treats. What I mean by this, for a lot of kids going to places like Disney should be a big thing to look forward and work towards, being rewarded for good work. If you are going to go at least 2/3 times a year and get given everything all the time, it won’t end well.

Reactions: 4
I am confused and continue to get confused. Look they have a adopted a child, fair play to them for doing this.
But they continue to keep going back n forth on the way they live. Con fell back in love with Disney and agrees to move, then they get the lad an annual pass but not for Con as Disney will be for Danny and his lad. I am not being funny, we love Disney as a family but if either of the good lady or myself didn't get that same feeling there would be no way I would plan to keep going somewhere separately. We work bloody hard, we can holiday together..... and enjoy the downtime together. It really is a strange set up. But hey ho....

Reactions: 5
So they’ve bought ‘little man’ an Annual Pass to WDW but Con won’t be going with them again. There is no way that Dan will be able to cope with a child on holiday and vlogging so I feel some unfortunate soul will be saddled with the boy on their hol… Con seems to be doing most of the looking after plus going on rides, pool etc
Is little man school age yet? If so, with the changes in taking kids out of school, I doubt Little Man will be going often, either due to the law changes, or because it's not cheap (or low crowds) in the school holidays!

Reactions: 2
Is little man school age yet? If so, with the changes in taking kids out of school, I doubt Little Man will be going often, either due to the law changes, or because it's not cheap (or low crowds) in the school holidays!
I don’t think DD has thought it through as like you say, he’s going to have to go in school holidays which will be expensive as the school won’t let him just go on holiday like they have this time (allegedly because he’s had a tough time which is fair enough)… his excuse will be ‘what am I like?!’

Reactions: 1