Colour Me Bootiful #25 Doctors of Instagram help! Im in a flap, Paul’s got the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does not deserve to be a mother, I know for a fact that doctors have advised her before not to travel and she's gone anyway. Even if one of mine had a head cold I wouldn't leave them with anyone else, nevermind a life threatening illness.
Sharing those pics of her and MM on holidays this morning says it all really.
And Toni no one stole your dream shoes, we have seen the footage

Reactions: 8
She knows for a fact sharing that footage to all her followers would out her, looks like they got the mas handbag and that was it. That post about most beautiful things in life you can’t buy and a whole series of pictures of just her and MM. I have two kids and I’d never dream of posting anything that didn’t include both kids

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.