Cleanqueen25

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally cannot stop herself spending money on utter crap. I’ve never known anyone like it.
She doesn’t even buy good quality stuff (which she could more than afford, she’s disclosed their salaries and outgoings before). It’s just all tat that ends up in the bin within a few weeks.

Reactions: 4
Are those sensory and play things she sets up a bit OTT..? I don’t have a kid, is that normal to do that at that age..? She can’t even walk, can only just stand up while holding on. Is she really going to be able to read a book and find the things with the same texture as what is being described..? 😂

Are those sensory and play things she sets up a bit OTT..? I don’t have a kid, is that normal to do that at that age..? She can’t even walk, can only just stand up while holding on. Is she really going to be able to read a book and find the things with the same texture as what is being described..? 😂
Totally OTT! She’s just an absolute fanny

Reactions: 7
She believes she's the mother of the year, she has one kid and thinks she knows it all.
Shove the big yins pringle tube up ya hoop, Jenna.

• Haha