Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would not know a proper days work if it hit her in the face. Sitting at her computer robbing other people’s outdated designs doesn’t count.

Reactions: 4
She would not know a proper days work if it hit her in the face. Sitting at her computer robbing other people’s outdated designs doesn’t count.
The sad thing is she actually thinks that’s work. So she’s started another brand. I guess she knows that she can’t flog sequin cinch dresses and had nowhere to go with it so had to start again. The name is cringe, it’s going to be a mess

Reactions: 1
Honestly I think she is pathetic and needs to grow up. She lives for the gram. And she's about 3 months late into every trend. Stop it go get a big girl job, a driving license and move out the parents gaff. Life is passing her by and she's playing dress up @ 28 😳

Honestly I think she is pathetic and needs to grow up. She lives for the gram. And she's about 3 months late into every trend. Stop it go get a big girl job, a driving license and move out the parents gaff. Life is passing her by and she's playing dress up @ 28 😳
I laugh everytime people mention driving licence cause to make it worse her boyfriends mother is a driving instructor so she has no excuse what so ever not to be driving

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watch how singed her hair is in her got bangs post 😂😂 someone needs to lay off the heat and bleach Jesus Christ

Watch how singed her hair is in her got bangs post 😂😂 someone needs to lay off the heat and bleach Jesus Christ
Her hair is fried and the blonde doesn't suit her, she would better off going back to a light brown with a few babylights.but sure she thinks she is fab🤢

It's actually laughable, edited so badly it's awful
Everything about it is awful 🤣🤣🤣 the whole concept,the dresses, the edits as you said. Someone needs to sit her down, tell her to give up the nonsense she isn't an influencer or a model, or style queen or business mogul, she's just an embarrassment carrying on like that at her big age.

Omg I saw it, it’s literally frazzled from the heat! Why would you share that? It looks rerron, her hair is so thin from extensions and bleach

Everything about it is awful 🤣🤣🤣 the whole concept,the dresses, the edits as you said. Someone needs to sit her down, tell her to give up the nonsense she isn't an influencer or a model, or style queen or business mogul, she's just an embarrassment carrying on like that at her big age.
All the fake prancing about, just looks so fake and weird

Would love to know where she sourced this outfits from her new ‘collection’ from. She certainly didn’t design them or get the manufactured herself.
---
Would love to know where she sourced this outfits from her new ‘collection’ from. She certainly didn’t design them or get the manufactured herself.
*these

To me its similar to depop??? Or she's just sourcing clothes and reselling? bleeping idiot. It's so unprofessional.

I won't even start on the WhatsApp surely that breaks all sorts of GDPR regulations???