Chessie King #3 Coz she’s an attention seeking …

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only chessie would share a screenshot of her own wikifeet page 🤮 how could she be happy about a site where people are perving over her feet 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cousins wedding but make it all about me ✨
Such a weird set of stories this AM. She is one of those people that if you have been to Tenerife, she's been to Elevenerife! It must be so exhausting to be her & constantly needing to be the centre of attention.

Reactions: 14
Such a weird set of stories this AM. She is one of those people that if you have been to Tenerife, she's been to Elevenerife! It must be so exhausting to be her & constantly needing to be the centre of attention.
They are all about her aren’t they. And how wild and ‘not like other girls’ she is.

Reactions: 6
So about a month ago her and Mat “nearly divorced”, now she’s doing a fertility test for another child okaaaaay then, really sincere advert 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how she has decided Spanx are an unnecessary pressure from society now she’s at her thinnest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So about a month ago her and Mat “nearly divorced”, now she’s doing a fertility test for another child okaaaaay then, really sincere advert 🤣🤣
So ridiculous! It’s either an insincere advert, preying on women’s fertility worries or she’s so deluded that she thinks a month or so after being “nearly divorced” that another baby will be a good thing for her relationship. She’s so self-absorbed, she’s not even able to properly take care of her first child, don’t throw another one in the mix!

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen Chessie before…last year at an event with the 🤢✨ hubster ✨🤢 and she was very lowkey and enjoying her time like all us boring normal people. It’s funny how people are when the attention isn’t on them and no ones one bit arsed about who you are 😂

Reactions: 3
I actually cant believe shes posted so much content of Alice’s wedding before Alice has done a single post! I’d be raging if i was Alice!

If she was chocolate she’d 💯 f***ing ear herself. I’m all for self love and women supporting women but my god she holds herself in such high esteem. On a side note..her husband is the biggest ick 🤢🤢
---
I actually cant believe shes posted so much content of Alice’s wedding before Alice has done a single post! I’d be raging if i was Alice!
I can because she always has to make it about her lol

Reactions: 3