Caroline Mrs M #3 snob who steals from the dead & has a big lego head!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I seem to be losing the plot. Why oh why, when I get so irritated, do I still look forward to the Mrs M vlogs?! Welll todays was a particularly lazy one. Does anyone NOT fast forward over the empties, M&S food haul and the unboxing of the M&S tat box segments? Which only left a few weather updates, ‘oh I’ve worked so hard I’m really tired blah blah blab’ (aren’t we all?) and The Rant about her comments from her previous blog of people suggesting the pink dress looked shite. Which it did. What’s the issue? 🤷‍♀️ But sadly no #gifted or AD segment to get wound up about. No £450 of freebies. Sheesh. Has she exhausted all the freebie opportunities? Nah. Let’s wait for the next one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG I seem to be losing the plot. Why oh why, when I get so irritated, do I still look forward to the Mrs M vlogs?! Welll todays was a particularly lazy one. Does anyone NOT fast forward over the empties, M&S food haul and the unboxing of the M&S tat box segments? Which only left a few weather updates, ‘oh I’ve worked so hard I’m really tired blah blah blab’ (aren’t we all?) and The Rant about her comments from her previous blog of people suggesting the pink dress looked shite. Which it did. What’s the issue? 🤷‍♀️ But sadly no #gifted or AD segment to get wound up about. No £450 of freebies. Sheesh. Has she exhausted all the freebie opportunities? Nah. Let’s wait for the next one!
Boy is she psycho😂
1716373361013.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ashley had to put mrs lego bates into the cellar again after she flew into another rage, it's a pity norman didn't put on that pink dress!

• Haha
How dare anyone criticise the lady of the house and her pink dress and her pink flowers! The poor old bint drank too much coffee and couldn't sleep! Now she's exhausted! Must've been hard for her to get up and go out to work in the morning....oh wait! She doesn't! It's a tough life sitting on your arse ranting all day in your weird big house, sifting through your empty products whilst burning a load of synthetic candles. My heart really does bleed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How dare anyone criticise the lady of the house and her pink dress and her pink flowers! The poor old bint drank too much coffee and couldn't sleep! Now she's exhausted! Must've been hard for her to get up and go out to work in the morning....oh wait! She doesn't! It's a tough life sitting on your arse ranting all day in your weird big house, sifting through your empty products whilst burning a load of synthetic candles. My heart really does bleed for her.
You summed her up so well 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tina from Tina’s talk time who begs people to subscribe, because it really helps her out, did a makeup routine with Charlotte Tilbury and Clinique products. How much did she pay for them!! I can’t afford their stuff. Oh and she’s been gifted some wigs (f#uck me) she looks a bloody sight! Anyway she’s giving them away. If nothing else, these vloggers give us some entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She makes me feel sick, the way she slurps her coffee 🤢 Definitely not a laaayydeeee 🤦‍♀️😂
I couldn't watch it, she made this enormous loud slurp, it was like something from an horror movie. So totally rude and ignorant. Between that and her constant smirking pleased with herself face as she told the viewers how she and ashley bought their house from an elderly couple. Then it all just fell into place. Grifting a pair of old dears, probably offered them much less than they wanted, conned and scammed them like they do everyone. Her face has more wrinkles than tina talks who says she is in her seventies and to be honest with you, I watched Tina's vid yesterday and although a bit obvious and in your face like most youtubers I felt she wanted to donate that wig to someone with a medical condition was sincere. Lego wrinkles is such a greedy old witch she wouldn't give away her cats piss without an ulterior motive like trying to up her channel views.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I couldn't watch it, she made this enormous loud slurp, it was like something from an horror movie. So totally rude and ignorant. Between that and her constant smirking pleased with herself face as she told the viewers how she and ashley bought their house from an elderly couple. Then it all just fell into place. Grifting a pair of old dears, probably offered them much less than they wanted, conned and scammed them like they do everyone. Her face has more wrinkles than tina talks who says she is in her seventies and to be honest with you, I watched Tina's vid yesterday and although a bit obvious and in your face like most youtubers I felt she wanted to donate that wig to someone with a medical condition was sincere. Lego wrinkles is such a greedy old witch she wouldn't give away her cats piss without an ulterior motive like trying to up her channel views.
Listed for £550,000. Sold for £450,000 January 2014.
Worth approx £800k now.

• Wow
You summed her up so well 😅
She was absolutely fuming wasn't she.......how very dare people criticise her on any level.
Earth to Caroline. We all have opinions, and if you put your whole life on social media, then you're going to have to expect that NOT EVERYONE LIKES YOU, or the things you put out there. To be honest the woman has shown her true colours lately, and she is frankly as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside.

• Heart
Thing is these two viewers, one just said something about a flower she had in a vase and the other said they did not like the free dress she got, which she agreed with anyways. So she went psycho, will the bully apologise, hell no. Shes never in the wrong.
Correct me if I'm wrong but when she does clothes hauls for these companies, isn't the viewer then meant to make a choice if they like the garment or not. Yet she blocks and disables comments if they say they don't like an item. Would you as a company want to hire a bully like this who then goes on to make an insulting video about said viewer, is this any way to treat possible future customers?. I do hope they actually watch her content and see she is just a scammer out for whatever free items she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh yes, it’s Wednesday morning and I’ve dived into Mrs M’s vlog and it’s the usual mix of it’s sunny, it’s raining, I’ve got a gammy knee, I’m not feeling great, I didn’t get enough sleep, it’s all work work work, unboxing #kindlygifted tat, decluttering of unworn free tat (aka get it on Vinted quick) give aways of free tat and I have so many holidays coming up . And a delicious amount of complaining about packaging, a rather ungracious piss taking clip of a local football match, and at the end, the cherry on the cake, her social media planner where she will work on the her YouTube ideas. YouTube ideas? There is NOTHING creative or unique, it’s all tat freebies, decluttering freebie tat, try ons of fast fashion tat and returning fast fashion tat. Oh she doesn’t disappoint.

Unboxing free stuff from Wild (who claim to be a sustainable brand and care about the environment) whilst she's wearing a shein dress!
She really is a lazy old cow! Got up at 6:45am and now it's 6pm and she's exhausted! What would she feel like if she had to go out and do a proper days work! On the days I go into my office, i leave my house at 6:30am and I'm lucky if walk back through the door before 7. I'm not bitter at all 😂. She probably wasn't feeling well after stuffing her face with that cheese packed dinner the night before.

Unboxing free stuff from Wild (who claim to be a sustainable brand and care about the environment) whilst she's wearing a shein dress!
She really is a lazy old cow! Got up at 6:45am and now it's 6pm and she's exhausted! What would she feel like if she had to go out and do a proper days work! On the days I go into my office, i leave my house at 6:30am and I'm lucky if walk back through the door before 7. I'm not bitter at all 😂. She probably wasn't feeling well after stuffing her face with that cheese packed dinner the night before.
Ive not watched it yet🥴🙄🤣god not that wild bullshit. Sustainable don't you know, she says cause she cares about the planet.🙄
I'm watching it now. That perfume sample she got lol 12.99 a month...well its 11 quid for full size bottle in superdrug🤣

• Haha