Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her entire brand is whinging.
‘Saving our butts’ what the infant is going to wander off to the bar if not for the bit of plastic covering him?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is completely insufferable already, sharing her ‘travel tips’ all of which aren’t necessary. I fail to see how having a bassinet and play mat on the plane in business class is achievable for her greater audience. Also can’t remember even one time I found packing a nappy caddy necessary.

Reactions: 4
I started her “what a baby cost” podcast episode and it’s completely insane. If anyone listening to it thinks they need to spend such an absurd amount of money, I’d be concerned. It’s so out of touch, not to mention - all entirely personal choice. Easily spent in excess $15k to have a baby. I have no qualms about people choosing to spend their money how they like but she can’t offer a comparison because she’s only done it once and done it privately. I also found it a bit obnoxious because she’s focusing on costs and products as opposed to anything meaningful. There are plenty of perfectly good items people can get from marketplace… plus the whole fact being that newborns don’t actually cost a whole lot. She’s tallying up heaps and heaps of costs for products that are not mandatory or necessary.

Reactions: 8
I started her “what a baby cost” podcast episode and it’s completely insane. If anyone listening to it thinks they need to spend such an absurd amount of money, I’d be concerned. It’s so out of touch, not to mention - all entirely personal choice. Easily spent in excess $15k to have a baby. I have no qualms about people choosing to spend their money how they like but she can’t offer a comparison because she’s only done it once and done it privately. I also found it a bit obnoxious because she’s focusing on costs and products as opposed to anything meaningful. There are plenty of perfectly good items people can get from marketplace… plus the whole fact being that newborns don’t actually cost a whole lot. She’s tallying up heaps and heaps of costs for products that are not mandatory or necessary.
I think she needs to look at who her target market is, I use to enjoy the podcast years ago but don’t listen any more. The Facebook group is all about people looking at areas to save money especially for babies. I’ve seen posts about when to shop for nappies for sales and here is Vicky D flying business showing us hacks about a bassinet

Reactions: 6
I think she needs to look at who her target market is, I use to enjoy the podcast years ago but don’t listen any more. The Facebook group is all about people looking at areas to save money especially for babies. I’ve seen posts about when to shop for nappies for sales and here is Vicky D flying business showing us hacks about a bassinet
Thrilled for her that she’s so wildly successful, but I don’t find it useful because none of it is practical advice for me.

Reactions: 1