Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh she used to be a good size 10 I think before and she was fine , don’t no what the excessive dieting is about
No you’re wrong, she was a size 9 !!!!!
Remember size 10 was too big and size 8 was to small
I never heard such crap in my life, there is No, such size as a 9

What will she tells us now she is a size 7 or 5 in clothes

If she just stopped trying to be the certain of attention and a know all, she might be more relatable & people would actually like and have time for her

Reactions: 5
Probably got the communion sponsored. It was like a United Nations convention with the guests flying in from all corners of the world, just another opportunity for "haven't a pot to piss in Bermo" to attempt to brag. I don't think she looks particularly small but the dress swamped her, I think her facial features are very masculine looking, when she opens her pursed lips I expect a deep voice to come out. Just my opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder is she on ozempic? Getting script from online GP it'd be easy to scam and give false readings pictures etc

Surprised she didn’t fly in her bestie Rhianna & ASAP Rockie from Barbados for the entertainment. #notions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s slim but the dress was not good on her
It was too fussy and old fashioned
Also for the love of Jesus a lipstick would go a long way with the mean mouth

Reactions: 2
Wonder is she on ozempic? Getting script from online GP it'd be easy to scam and give false readings pictures etc
Wouldn’t surprise me. Or she is really restricting her food intake. I remember her talking before about going to doctor about peri menopause and loosing weight and saying she would come on to talk but never did

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t surprise me. Or she is really restricting her food intake. I remember her talking before about going to doctor about peri menopause and loosing weight and saying she would come on to talk but never did
Can you scrappy get online scripts? I’d meet the criteria just don’t want to go to my gp