Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBean

Isnt it great that she has the option to stay at home and not work and possibly do a few hours in September cause you know her babies are only small for a short while, know your fucking audience Amy not everyone has that option and its quite fukn triggering...

Reactions: 4

happyout2000

VIP Member
She’s painful “ I have an appointment with a dress shop” “I hope I find a dress” it’s too ur daughter’s day not yours! She absolutely loves herself this last year or so
I agree I use to love her but she not relatable anymore she goes away more times now and gifted etc

Reactions: 3

Jellybb

VIP Member
I actually hate all that my first holy communion paraphernalia.. absolute fucking nonsense. It’s out of control now. Holy communion pyjamas, dressing gown, jewellery box 🙄 no fucking need. The majority of these people do not even go to mass. Ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Danni78

How can they afford to buy a house in Turkey? It is a holiday home share I wonder..very random

Reactions: 2

Danni78

Ye I suppose there may be a reason its cheap..to be honest I only watched her stories a few times she talks through her nose and again another one exposing her children online I will never understand why people don't protect their kids you can easily do a page on fashion makeup etc without showing them its so unfair it will all end in tears for some of them and they only have themselves to blame. That Sincerely Chelsea as well the photos she had of the wee girl up posing its so wrong and saying her mam is upsets that she a thread on here like surely the mother would be more upset that her grandkids are being given no right to privacy videoing the kids talking into the phone like who wants to watch this in all honesty..

Jellybb

VIP Member
Don’t know much about this one apart from her being VERY fucking annoying and smug 🤣 anyone want to do a little summary of this gowl?

Jellybb

VIP Member
I dip in and out of her stories and didn’t mind her…….but she really gave me IRE when she was going on about working her ass off to lose all her pregnancy weight. She claimed she gained 4 stone during pregnancy… I’m sure 🙄

Danni78

She shouldn't be exposing her child like that sitting in just a towel, fair enough if she wants to as an adult but the child shouldn't be put on the internet like that these influencers are very irresponsible with their childrens privacy, it turns my stomach.

Reactions: 1

Dub Gal

yes they got married here first the legal part and away now in Portugal for the other wedding I say they be away all summer between Portugal and turkey.
Yep I think that was her plan, said she was in Portugal for a week then Turkey for the summer

happyout2000

VIP Member
Yep I think that was her plan, said she was in Portugal for a week then Turkey for the summer
it would be great not to have worry about money I guess I know he is in a good paid job he never went away at Xmas like she said he was going to. I use to like her not as much now

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Omg so I literally just went to look at her profile and it was open and then she’s made it private!

• Wow