Ali Ryan of Goss.ie #2 We can’t really tell if she’s had a glow up due to the ENORMOUS amount of photo shop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posing and the eye bleeping herself and recording it is bad enough but the uploading it is just beyond words. There’s a want there.

The posing and the eye bleeping herself and recording it is bad enough but the uploading it is just beyond words. There’s a want there.
Who is she with and why do they indulge her complete attention seeking?

Reactions: 1
I can't with the eye bleeping anymore, it's always been weird and absurd but today she's taking the biscuit -zooming in on her tits-might as well just shove the camera down there already, shes given us enough of a show already and as for the pulling of the bikini bottoms on the sun lounger and again in a follow up video of her arse-like why? who wants to see her pulling at her bikini thong, let alone post it on insta? it's giving major THIRSTY and desperate vibes, clearly trying to attract someone but its desperate and mad cringey, no one wants to see her baps or her pulling off her thongs, she claims to be a feminist and a #girlboss yet is chummy with mcgregor and posts trash like this on her socials which sets the feminist movement back a 100 years and leans in to the bimbo persona men give to women, what corporate or professional firm would want an employe carrying on like that on social media and i dont give a duck that shes a woman id say the exact same thing if it were a man, if your an employee/worker of a law firm i dont want to see man or womens tits, cock,fanny plastered all over their IG, its trashy, also she needs to send her goss workers back to school, headline on their page today is emily blunt reacts to being ''typecasted'' typecasted is not a bleeping word, the word is typecast=casted is bleeping morons on social media who dont know any better that have made the incorrect use of the word mainstream that it is now being used instead of the correct one, felt disgusted seeing that , I know goss is hardly journalism but ffs at least get your words correct

Reactions: 8
The teeth 😭😭
She can't be happy with those
I actually feel sorry for her they are so bad
The last video is 😬😬😬😬😬