WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean even if you don’t anticipate them getting wet so don’t have a towel, every parent always takes spare clothes out with them right? I know I always do.
I do because my child has the impulse control of a dog in a butchers, but most of my friends with kids the same age (7) don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t tend to although if we are going somewhere near water I would and definitely would if Nina was my child, I’d have learnt the first time, Bex seems to think it’s funny that she always forgets and Nina goes in her clothes. Why not make her take the dress off and then swim in her underwear at least put the dry dress on again, because she wants this hilarious photo for insta!

Reactions: 2
My daughter is 4.5 and I still usually pack spare clothes if we go somewhere because guaranteed if there's a mess to be made, she will make it. She's just forgetting to take a change of clothes for content I'm sure.

Reactions: 1
Had a sighting of her in the wild yesterday (no Nina with her) I think she does look slimmer. Her hair looks insane though. Proper Hagrid!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Had a sighting of her in the wild yesterday (no Nina with her) I think she does look slimmer. Her hair looks insane though. Proper Hagrid!!
No wonder we haven’t had any vomit inducing Nina gyrating in a national trust castle whilst stayin over in a 5* hotel crispy bacon breakfast rating content this half term. Neenz is with he who must never be named

• Haha
Reactions: 6