Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is dangerous but by the sounds of it her time is coming to an end and she will be shown for the big liar she is
Oh I hope so. I followed her for about two weeks at the start when she first became popular but had to unfollow. I couldn't stand the stupid way she goes on.

Reactions: 8
designer designs on a pennys budget called out boutiques scamming people with shein type products at huge mark ups but the discussions pushed into floggers bringing in and really scamming followers, so there is a real hunger for a wider discussion on how consumers are being ripped off with fake products, fake stories, fake designers, fake transformers.

Reactions: 13
What's the story with the calf? Did someone mention she came home from Australia early because a calf was born or something?

Reactions: 4
Am I right in thinking certain parts of the Camino are easy enough on the pics above it shows the difficulty level. She may just have picked one stage and it's pretty easy? Is that even a thing

Reactions: 3
Am I right in thinking certain parts of the Camino are easy enough on the pics above it shows the difficulty level. She may just have picked one stage and it's pretty easy? Is that even a thing
Yes there are different stages you can do- and they have different levels of difficulty.

Her route has 14-24km a day (so actually she's not doing the even harder sections with 30km days I mentioned up thread).

Bearing in mind Trisha nearly died doing Errigal loop which is 6km and 600m high, it seems unlikely she can hack 24km days.

Screenshot_2024-05-29-13-09-06-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-29-13-10-51-02_4ef273e91829858b9f60d6bfc5c117c6.jpg

Reactions: 4
It's something you definitely would need to be putting in preparation for anyway.
Not assuming that it will all be grand when you get there, having seen her apparently getting through it last year without breaking a sweat. 🥴

Reactions: 12
So ladies we aren't trolls at all then, we called it the first day she showed herself supposedly walking the Camino, that there wasn't a bead of sweat to be seen. Fresh as a daisy she was day after day. It really is time all these huns were called out between the flogging Chinese tat and blatantly lying to their followers and they all making money from vulnerable people believing every word out of their mouths. Some journalist somewhere needs to do an indepth investigation. Delighted she is being talked about Trisha is stealing a living a long time now. It has to end sometime there is only so many lies that can be spun before it all comes tumbling down.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Portomarin to Palas de Rei has lots of hills, uphills are tough but the down hills can be a challenge too! A lot of people go straight from Palas de Rei straight to Arzúa but it’s a long 30km day. U Walk seem to always split it.

If I was leading a group on the Camino I would be very firm and telling people straight out how difficult it's going to be. I wouldn't want anyone medically unfit and my feeling responsible if someone falls ill. She is an absolute disgrace. She needs to be stopped.

Reactions: 19
So she walked it all did she?
And that's when she was at her "lightest, feeling her best"😄 , which of course turned out to be a lie. she admitted to wanting to cancel the morning of the flight but roz made her go. She's a ridiculous person.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.