TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha likes it because there are no sexual pressures on him. Both of them seem asexual to me. Ha can go on vacays, buy things, eat Amma's meals, do his own thing with friends and all he has to do is bear hug the Twit, watch girly TV shows and cook for her. He doesn't even have to buy her nice things. And with her surgery, HA is home free in regards to doing the dirty deed. Which is exactly how he likes it, IMO.
I would feel very stupid and embarassed if my boyfriend saw vlogs from just 5 years ago where I talk about someone as the love of my life, I admire him sooo much, we have the same goals, yay I'm gonna spend my whole life with him... and now she says EXACTLY the same stuff to HA. Makes you wonder what HA is for her... someone to help her reaching her "goals"? It makes it even more cringe when those "goals" have everything to do with money, and owning properties. So she needs someone to help invest in her goals and keeps HA tight to her by acting like a child (what he clearly loves) and saying the basic stuff he wants to hear (love you sooo much, we are sooo good together, we have the same mind set,...)
So HA, think about it, is she sincere? Or will she whisper exact the same sweet talk to another guy in about 5 years?
---
So, no Tuesday With The Twit (TWtT) today. She really is devoid of any interesting content. Unless cancer returns or she stays on permanent vacay, nothing she offers up is even remotely interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ha likes it because there are no sexual pressures on him. Both of them seem asexual to me. Ha can go on vacays, buy things, eat Amma's meals, do his own thing with friends and all he has to do is bear hug the Twit, watch girly TV shows and cook for her. He doesn't even have to buy her nice things. And with her surgery, HA is home free in regards to doing the dirty deed. Which is exactly how he likes it, IMO.

---
So, no Tuesday With The Twit (TWtT) today. She really is devoid of any interesting content. Unless cancer returns or she stays on permanent vacay, nothing she offers up is even remotely interesting.
100% think Matt has "his boy" on the side. You couldn’t pay me to live with her "online persona" no one really knows what she's like in real life though. Chemo did the dirty on her brain!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Matt doesn't like the hairy fruit, you say?

Screenshot 2024-05-29 004339.png
Screenshot 2024-05-29 004356.png
Screenshot 2024-05-29 004439.png
Screenshot 2024-05-29 004506.png

Matt doesn't like the hairy whole, you say?

Ah but you're wrong, Tiff. Matt does likes a hairy whole, just a different kind of hairy whole

Just look how Matt looks at you while he swings his hips away from your creepy "Mmmmms" and "Ahhhhs" then he sashays his dainty little 26 inch hips away from you 🕺surely dreaming of his next boy's holiday.

Good crisps, innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Matt doesn't like the hairy fruit, you say?

View attachment 2962945View attachment 2962946View attachment 2962947View attachment 2962948

Matt doesn't like the hairy whole, you say?

Ah but you're wrong, Tiff. Matt does likes a hairy whole, just a different kind of hairy whole

Just look how Matt looks at you while he swings his hips away from your creepy "Mmmmms" and "Ahhhhs" then he sashays his dainty little 26 inch hips away from you 🕺surely dreaming of his next boy's holiday.

Good crisps, innit.

View attachment 2962969
Oh wow, he is very skinny. Not much bigger than T herself. I can see him in drag with this body language.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

---
I think she is even boring her self at this stage but as long as the £££ roll in she will continue to dab dab dab at that face and screech incessantly at us all about how happy she is.