TheLongMum #4 Charity shops, coffee hops, northern kn*bs, anything that makes the parenting stop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the summer holidays soon so she can bang on about how she and the children will survive off food vouchers as she flicks her freshly-dyed hair and gives us a flash of her new gel nails. I wonder if her mum is treating them to a holiday this year? I wonder what she thinks of all this. Having to constantly bail out your middle-aged daughter because without you, the kids wouldn't get to go anywhere nice over the summer.
I wonder if London is a soft launch to another new boyfriend? Good to see her going to a March for Palestine though and supporting a good cause so you can’t blame her too much for the trip to London…….oh wait she didn’t - she went shopping and bought croissants! Maybe she will write a letter to an MP though or make some Palestinian food to be performative and show she cares about other things than herself.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if London is a soft launch to another new boyfriend? Good to see her going to a March for Palestine though and supporting a good cause so you can’t blame her too much for the trip to London…….oh wait she didn’t - she went shopping and bought croissants! Maybe she will write a letter to an MP though or make some Palestinian food to be performative and show she cares about other things than herself.
Why march when she can make a Palestinian food real and talk about how hard this is for her.

Reactions: 3
She's had at least four childfree days when she could have got her laundry done but chooses to spend today - a lovely sunny day at that - at the launderette and drags the kids with her. What a fun half term! At least mummy had a lovely weekend gallivanting around London while they were left with their apparently incompetent father.

Reactions: 7
I knew I hadn't seen anything about a diagnosis yet! I still don't think she's actually ADHD, I know a lazy workshy scrounger when I see one and she just wants a diagnosis to blame all her problems on. Wonder if she's still fighting her old work about losing her job

Reactions: 2