The Grey Build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any one else follow this one and heard how smug and patronising she is, handing out advice about breastfeeding and best baby purchases and she hasnt even had him yet. I cringe at her going on about a budget and COL when they spend what they do on luxury items. Now quite clearly on the beg for a tiba and marl change bag

Reactions: 3
Chloe appeared to be an anti-vaxxer from her comments around covid and then at the end of the pregnancy, they were advised to be induced/have a c section and she was like ‘oh I want to be in charge of our decisions, if he’s not ready he’s not ready’ etc etc. I’m 100% for bodily autonomy when it comes to healthcare decisions but the doctors aren’t saying this because they like the sound of their own voice and I’ve done whatever it has taken to get my kids into this word as safely and as healthy as possible. Hope the radio silence from her is just them basking in the baby bubble

Reactions: 1
Yeah! Was meaning to comment here about the same thing but I've barely stopped today until now. What does she plan on doing now? Never leave the house and be fully self sufficent? I kinda get what she's saying to a slight extent - I'm sure if we were all fully aware of what went into things we'd make better choices but at the same time, life's for living too 🤷🏻‍♀️ She was a smoker before she fell pregnant so can only assume she's stopped lining her lungs with tar on the daily.

Reactions: 3
That Yuka app shes using is basically their opinion, with no scientific evidence behind it. Now she is bigging up Nalas baby products. Biggest hypocrite going, one minute smoking heavily, the next telling us not to vax our babies and our suncreams and drinks are all wrong. Cringing for her knowing all her colleagues are watching this tit show.

That Yuka app shes using is basically their opinion, with no scientific evidence behind it. Now she is bigging up Nalas baby products. Biggest hypocrite going, one minute smoking heavily, the next telling us not to vax our babies and our suncreams and drinks are all wrong. Cringing for her knowing all her colleagues are watching this tit show.
Does she have “normal” job do you know?

I have the Yuka app too and scan the odd food thing out of interest, but I have a varied and good diet, so haven't been chucking the contents of my cupboard out cos one of the minority ingredients may be shown to be a endocrine disruptor in rats. If I want to eat greek style yoghurt from its plastic tub, I will, cos its not the only thing I eat.

I didn't know you could scan cosmetics with it and I'm on holiday right now so scanned my suncream - 40/100. And it said it was bad. But I'm using it for one week of the year and its letting me enjoy the sun on this nice chilled lazy holiday with my mum.

Didn't she nearly die and baby nearly die from going heavily overdue to avoid medical intervention...? Thought she'd have learned a bit from that!

Reactions: 2
She likes to act that everyone else is crazy but the reality seems that she has some real health anxiety she could probably do with getting some help with!

Her follower have taken a dip since her recent ramblings.