Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is she staying in another shithole like the last time? No doubt we won’t ever see the inside of the place she’s staying. The two of them are as tight

Reactions: 3
Well this new house purchase explains why I haven't seen them in tesco recently.
There were a few houses in rush with 5 bedrooms in her budget and close to the beach. Rowleston, as the developer called it is Swords. She's borderline Meath. Handy for her many flights away from his child.
She went for the aesthetic of the influencer home.
Surprised she didn't do a deal with the developer like Yvonne Keating did in Abington when they bought there.

Reactions: 1
This was discussed on another thread (Rachel Gorry) where someone thought it might have been about her, but other people said it sounded like Terrie… it does sound like Terrie, but the makeup artist said she didn’t know it was an influencer when she made the booking. Terrie has been around years so I would be surprised a makeup artist wouldn’t know who she was.
She should spill who it was lol ruin them
She said she won’t cause they paid her for her services they didn’t use her for free

She’s not even 5 mins on Portugal and she’s post shite videos….. this is going to be a long summer 🙄🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she may have blocked me...I have a private account with some photos I share with family overseas and she's blocked my from that 😂

Why is the baby's hair always such a mess? Isn't she the "sleeked back" queen? Why has the child never got a straight parting?

100% it's because it's David who dresses and sorts her, not terrie

Reactions: 5
Course her sister is with her. Terror the world traveller whose child is such a good traveller couldn’t be dealing with her child on her own.

Reactions: 3
Of course the sister is there!!!!! Who else is gonna mind the baby while they are out post shite videos???? Duhhhhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
It always cracks me up the pictures of the 3 of them with the child facing the back, they have her trained to turn her head on command?! I can only imagine the type of issues this could manifest itself on in later life. I remember having no front teeth for my communion and being told not to smile with my mouth open and it always made me so self conscious when getting my photograph taken as a child. Imagine being told you’re not allowed even look at the camera!!

Reactions: 9