Tamara Ecclestone #4 feat Petra Ecclestone Obsessed with balloons, married to buffoons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Sophia going on a date. The guy puts in effort & planning etc and she’ll be like, boring, I’ve done this. This is lame-o. It would be very hard to impress her poor kid who’s celebrated something every day of her freaking life. Wonder if she’ll turn to drugs cos of boredom for a bit of excitement

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They aren't flying private anymore, looks like first class 😱 cost of living is hitting everyone 🤣
Maybe some of Bernie's shady business deals have caught up to him. Can you imagine Tamara having to re-think her entire existence with no fortune to count on. #BillionheirlessGirl
😛

Reactions: 2
Serena. Can’t call her stupid Riri. Always looks absolutely buggered. Like majorly sleep deprived. Maybe Mumma insists on night feeds & keeps waking her up?

Reactions: 10
Imagine Sophia going on a date. The guy puts in effort & planning etc and she’ll be like, boring, I’ve done this. This is lame-o. It would be very hard to impress her poor kid who’s celebrated something every day of her freaking life. Wonder if she’ll turn to drugs cos of boredom for a bit of excitement
I imagine Tamara would want to go on the date with her! #overbearingmother

Reactions: 4
Those kids don't have a hope in hell of having anything resembling normality. At the very least, Tamara and Petra could have kept them off social media but they live in a goldfish bowl where money is no option. They will end up spoilt, lost and constantly bored because they have already seen/done/bought everything they could ever need. I honestly think it's as bad as raising a child in abject poverty.

Reactions: 9
Petras latest post ‘watching your daughter live out her dreams’ 🙄
She’s only living it because of the wealth she comes from. Let’s face it, she’s just a normal looking kid. If she was from a working class family she wouldn’t get a look in.

Reactions: 14