Sophie Kasaei

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Holly looks better than at the start of GS but that’s not really hard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say Holly probs looks the best! I do think she looks well just now. For me Sophie is the worse but then she was one of the ugliest to begin with 😂
---
And unpopular opinion but I don’t think Marnie looks that bad now! Those pics further up in the thread are bad but I don’t think she really looks like that most of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do think Holly looks better than at the start of GS but that’s not really hard
Very true... just cant get passed the BBL frame.
---
I’d say Holly probs looks the best! I do think she looks well just now. For me Sophie is the worse but then she was one of the ugliest to begin with 😂
---
And unpopular opinion but I don’t think Marnie looks that bad now! Those pics further up in the thread are bad but I don’t think she really looks like that most of the time
Poor Sophie. I think she was so young when it started, probably still growing in to her looks when she started messing with surgery. I see so often on socials of her going for procedures. She'd maybe look better if she removed it all, let everything settle and then if necessary a few 'tweakments'.

Reactions: 3
I know.. she's playing the dutiful wifey role- constantly cooking restaurant meals I feel she's desperate to hang onto him. He seems to be quite into her tho (as far as TV and social media go) but 'trying' for a baby so soon and her constant engagement hints doesnt always mean itll go long term
He's an actor. He's pretending to be into her.

She’s so serious about settling down with Jordan, and starting a family. But she’s about to spend 8 weeks filming season 468 of Geordie Shore where she’ll be off her face on coke or drunk the entire time. Seems legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so serious about settling down with Jordan, and starting a family. But she’s about to spend 8 weeks filming season 468 of Geordie Shore where she’ll be off her face on coke or drunk the entire time. Seems legit.
I assume GS is paying her well enough that she couldn't afford to turn it down?
If she was as ready as she says she is to be a mother then surely you would pass and focus on the baby making though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she was as ready as she says she is to be a mother then surely you would pass and focus on the baby making though.
Agreed. I can’t imagine she’ll be eating or living clean while over there, and surely someone who claims they’re struggling so much with fertility wouldn’t do anything to jeopardise that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Right?! Or at least curb the partying aspect of it.
And can only assume that her storyline of the series will be about her fertility again... Chloe's been posting some of the trip and they have been out drinking with minimal sleep and they have only just got to where everyone else is today

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Jordan will make an appearance of this series of GS that they're filming.

Did anyone else think in last nights ep, when she was upset about everyone announcing pregnancies, that she was talking about Megan.... her and Jordan are mates aren't they?

I wonder if Jordan will make an appearance of this series of GS that they're filming.

Did anyone else think in last nights ep, when she was upset about everyone announcing pregnancies, that she was talking about Megan.... her and Jordan are mates aren't they?
Possibly - but wondering whether the timings of filming would line up with Megan’s announcement? As that was still quite recent?

Reactions: 1
You need money to support a baby so who knows maybe she'll remain sober.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch Sunday nights Towie? OMG I was shocked at how bad she looks

• Haha