Slice of Jess #3 Jollof Jess and the freeloading man. He’ll be off as soon as he can.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Demi seem to get inspiration from influencers/people much thinner than them. Rosie Henshaw is curvy too and dresses so well compared to these two.
Totally! I'm all for wearing stuff that's fitted IF it's designed to be that way. Nothing was hanging off her apart from the green dress. Why do they want to wear stuff so tight they can't breathe just to say theyre a specific size 🤣

Reactions: 3
I agree, I think she seems really insecure and unsure of herself lately.
---
Am I the only person who doesn't think she has lost any weight 🤯 she looks tge same if not bigger than a while back.
---
She's turning into Demi snapping back at comments.
Just a few months ago she was saying she was happy with her body and isnt focused on losing weight etc

Sorry this is why i will never believe anyone in the ‘public’ when they say they are happy with their curvier bodies etc.

As soon as they all lose a bit of weight they tell us how miserable they were.

Reactions: 9
I agree, I think she seems really insecure and unsure of herself lately.
---
Am I the only person who doesn't think she has lost any weight 🤯 she looks tge same if not bigger than a while back.
---
She's turning into Demi snapping back at comments.
I actually came here to say the same thing. I don’t dislike her AT ALL, it’s nothing personal but she keeps talking about the weight loss like it’s significant but I can’t notice a thing. She genuinely looks no different to me than she did last year. Genuinely quite confused about it? Perhaps it’s just something she notices but isn’t visible to others yet.

I actually came here to say the same thing. I don’t dislike her AT ALL, it’s nothing personal but she keeps talking about the weight loss like it’s significant but I can’t notice a thing. She genuinely looks no different to me than she did last year. Genuinely quite confused about it? Perhaps it’s just something she notices but isn’t visible to others yet.
Same, I think Jess is a nice girl, seems genuine if a little deluded.

Reactions: 1
She seems very full of herself just now 🤔 If she has lost weight she is still big and has no shape whatsoever to her face. The denim bandeau didn't even meet together at the bottom and she was saying it was too big 🙄😂

Everytime the bf ...... sorry fiancé is in her videos it's as if they don't even like one another and she almost talks down to him. I think she's just desperate to be with anyone and be a wife. I don't believe that story about her mum saying she knew he was the one for Jess, yeah yeah 😅😂

Reactions: 6
These denim shorts in the H&M haul are skinnnnn tight!!! She defo needs a 20!! She’s so deluded they look horrific.

And why does she say emmanuel needs to be there to tell her what to style the denim top with!? Can she not think for herself, like he has style!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These pictures are from 2 years ago. She looks so much more put together and the picture of her at the top of the mountain she looks so genuinely happy and naturally pretty.

I’m in no position to comment on her size (I’ve stacked it on since meeting my husband) but it’s almost like the impact he has had on her has turned her into someone she isn’t and she seems so under the thumb. You don’t need his input into your clothes, you’re the one paying for them and the one wearing them. You’re also the one buying his (ugly) clothes.

Attachments

• Wow
These pictures are from 2 years ago. She looks so much more put together and the picture of her at the top of the mountain she looks so genuinely happy and naturally pretty.

I’m in no position to comment on her size (I’ve stacked it on since meeting my husband) but it’s almost like the impact he has had on her has turned her into someone she isn’t and she seems so under the thumb. You don’t need his input into your clothes, you’re the one paying for them and the one wearing them. You’re also the one buying his (ugly) clothes.
She looks about the same size there as she is now and is well dressed so why the issue now??