Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Kayla is slowly breaking away from building the same base game blue suburban repeatedly. (Apparently she was doing all those builds to get more downloads on the gallery) Unfortunately, she’s still being neurotic.

So when she doesn't make a comment, you know for sure that she's just willfully ignorant with all those non-English words ✨️LoL bEsTiEs✨️
---
Omg I can't. Googles how to pronounce Begonia but the country is... Venezuelia?! 😢

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So when she doesn't make a comment, you know for sure that she's just willfully ignorant with all those non-English words ✨️LoL bEsTiEs✨️
---
Omg I can't. Googles how to pronounce Begonia but the country is... Venezuelia?! 😢
VeneZUELIA? Has this person been to school? She’s like the dumb friend in sitcoms who thinks some countries are made-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kelsey is quite bad with this kind of stuff too. Constantly mispronouncing names/surnames. Even though her name is Impicciche and says her father is from Sicily?

Apparently she was doing all those builds to get more downloads on the gallery
I don't think she cares about download numbers on the gallery. Idk if you have ever been in one of her streams but for every pack she uses in a build there are 50 people who start screaming that they don't have that pack. So when she says "it's base game so more people can download it" she really means "it's base game so fewer people complain". Except now people are complaining that she doesn't use enough packs.

She's a massive people pleaser, the moment one person says "that rug is ugly" she gets anxious. I wish she would put her foot down more and say "look, I want to use this kit, if you don't have it you can still download the build, you just need to replace the windows" or whatever. But even with houses she's building for her own legacy family she constantly has to justify that she's not limiting packs because she's actually going to play in it.

Reactions: 4