Shannen Reilly McGrath #14 Eternally Unemployed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch ‘ baby reindeer’? and Shannen come to mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i’d say if an ex of hers done a story she’d come out worse than Marta 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She looks like she's holding in a fart here with the same bottle moet she's been dragging everywhere for years in the kitchen of an air bnb. The ultimate gobshite, I'm actually mortified for her
---
She looks far from chiselled in this photo, catfish mcgrath
---
The dress 🫣
What’s she doing back with Jenny from the block 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone watch ‘ baby reindeer’? and Shannen come to mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i’d say if an ex of hers done a story she’d come out worse than Marta 🫣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

The dress 🫣
What’s she doing back with Jenny from the block 🤣.
Shan would make Martha look like a Disney character. This is the girl that posted her ex eating her flaps as revenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this picture of her is given bold glamour filter from ticktock 🫣 she must be so unhappy with her looks that she needs to facetune her pictures that much.
Having seen her in real life I do laugh when I see the photos she posts. She looks like a charactiture. Give her another 10 years and she'll be as dried up as her ma. No facial in the world is going to cure years of sun beds. Funny how she changes her tune when a freebie is involved despite following the page well over a year and in that time bragging about sun freckles and baking herself. She's honestly the biggest gobshite going.

Reactions: 7
The Same old questions she writes to herself EVERYTIME she does the ask me a question box are actually ridiculous. "Hey hun where did you get your dress you look like a model" or " how do you feel about switching hair" all so she can plug these busisness places to get more free things. If that was someone in my family or a friend I'd have to have a serious chat with them about talking to themselves its actually so embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 9
The Same old questions she writes to herself EVERYTIME she does the ask me a question box are actually ridiculous. "Hey hun where did you get your dress you look like a model" or " how do you feel about switching hair" all so she can plug these busisness places to get more free things. If that was someone in my family or a friend I'd have to have a serious chat with them about talking to themselves its actually so embarrassing 😳
She is so illiterate it's not even funny. Full on essays of her talking nonsense. She doesn't have any friends to say anything to her. Hughie is a friendship of convenience and no more. The only thing that screams in my face when she does these Q&A's is that she hasn't a pot to piss in and is deeply unhappy, and I mean unhappy in that she feels the world owed her something and she's bitter because she doesn't have it.

Scammen dearest was in a certain department store a couple weeks ago, trying to pay for a hair appointment with her boyfriend's loyalty card, which you can't do... (not much on the card either btw) 😀
---
All she got was a was and blow-dry 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For someone who tries to give the illusion of being well travelled she really hasn't been many places judging by her recent story. Cringing at her putting down the Union Jack and the Scotish flag. Anything to push those numbers up 😂 Throw down the one for the EU while you're at it hun 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Hard to screen shot but hers the whole video
Op I have reported this as your profile pic is in the video. I’d be changing your pic if I was you, Shan is known to spend hours going through pics to find people

• Heart
So she has gone to another hairdresser and a new fit food company 🤣 has this girl no loyalty

Reactions: 1
So she has gone to another hairdresser and a new fit food company 🤣 has this girl no loyalty
She literally can't afford to be loyal to any brand or business. As soon a the freebie dries up it's on to the next because she hasnt a pot to piss in. It's one of the many reasons her speils about how something is the 'best in the business' are so fake and disingenuous.

Reactions: 6