Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't got a clue how to use tiktok to find the post she's going on about🤷
---
Apparently he’s not posting cos he’s gone on holiday with his son?
Where's it say this?

*****update, found some ufosaroundtheworld fella talking about it and loads are commenting. What I'm wanting to know right is how he's getting around with no passport 🤔
---
Fucks sake now I'm down a rabbit hole about the Sineloa cartel who use Sierra Leone to traffic drugs in. Looks more and more like the diamonds and the helping the people of the slums is part of the cover up for him being there but who knows 🤷

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
---

Where's it say this?

*****update, found some ufosaroundtheworld fella talking about it and loads are commenting. What I'm wanting to know right is how he's getting around with no passport 🤔
---
Fucks sake now I'm down a rabbit hole about the Sineloa cartel who use Sierra Leone to traffic drugs in. Looks more and more like the diamonds and the helping the people of the slums is part of the cover up for him being there but who knows 🤷
That was the tiktok I saw x

Yeah he always reappears at some point doesn’t he🙄
Unfortunately
---
---

Where's it say this?

---
the Sineloa cartel would not engage with that clown 🤣
I’ve said it before and il say it again, the diamonds is for money and the charity is for attention it’s that simple really he wants to be some notorious criminal so he’s calculating how to achieve that through controversy because his crappy little weed grafts back at home and constant jail sentences for petty crimes weren’t cutting it

Reactions: 1
Come to think of it though why was he saying the surgery was 18k there 😭😂 it’s only like 3000 in the UK so it’s definitely gonna be cheaper in bleeping Africa 🤣 what a con artist 🤢

He 'obsorbed' every detail of books for years when in prison. Every last bit. Except how to spell absorbed.

Reactions: 2
Whys the blert back to doing that thing where he randomly shouts? Does he think it makes him look hard? Cos spitting all over your own phone screen cos if your turkey teeth makes him look like a right tit 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion (not sure how to do this 😂)

Sam Walker: Playing Minecraft in Africa financed by a GoFundMe shaft

Reactions: 2