Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was the gift that kept on giving 😅

The wakey apartment era was the best. Pretending she owned the flat by showing the landlords mortgage pack. The 5am jogs with the Filipino mate from the sunbed shop.

Wakey all stemmed from that ryan ungi threatening her so she shat it and legged it over there 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She was the gift that kept on giving 😅

The wakey apartment era was the best. Pretending she owned the flat by showing the landlords mortgage pack. The 5am jogs with the Filipino mate from the sunbed shop.

Wakey all stemmed from that ryan ungi threatening her so she shat it and legged it over there 😅
When she took poor lil legs Vegas on a run in the rain & he was fuming like a lil drowned rat ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't forget stabby Sal
Going on holiday with 5 yr old Sienna to Thailand and leaving her in a pram most of the time while she gets pissed 😡
Lezzing off with her mates at her daughters birthday concert
Claiming she was mixed race (her mum's fella was mixed)
Her fitness era and squatting on a park bench 🤣

There are so many lols

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has given us some good laughs over the years the mad old cow. Praying for a summer 2024 rat girrrrl return 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If she came back and was truthful about her living situation etc I feel like she could get a genuine following, I’ve seen much worse people get a following.,, she is just obsessed with putting this boss witch front on pretending she’s travelling the world with her own cash and disputing the FACT she was a prozzie

Reactions: 10
If she came back and was truthful about her living situation etc I feel like she could get a genuine following, I’ve seen much worse people get a following.,, she is just obsessed with putting this boss witch front on pretending she’s travelling the world with her own cash and disputing the FACT she was a prozzie
She couldn't lie straight in bed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This was the one we had before but it got removed as it was mostly smut 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7