Running Instagrammers #13 Strava doesn’t lie, my watch really did die!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“little man” 🤮 hate that expression

Exactly how young is Anna's toy boy husband, she is up at 5am doing runs and home workouts while he is sat gaming in bed all morning, no wonder he doesn't mind her spending all weekend mornings out on long runs when he'd rather be gaming. What an attractive man child, sorry she acts all smug and self righteous and how important showing her 'little man' running and been active is, then her husband is slobbing in his tracksuit playing video games like a teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly how young is Anna's toy boy husband, she is up at 5am doing runs and home workouts while he is sat gaming in bed all morning, no wonder he doesn't mind her spending all weekend mornings out on long runs when he'd rather be gaming. What an attractive man child, sorry she acts all smug and self righteous and how important showing her 'little man' running and been active is, then her husband is slobbing in his tracksuit playing video games like a teenager
What an odd thing to be judgmental about. Plenty of 40+ year old men and women play video games.

Reactions: 3
What an odd thing to be judgmental about. Plenty of 40+ year old men and women play video games.
:ROFLMAO: gaming in adults is a major ick for me, probably more a culture/social thing but i don't know anyone in wider circle over age of 20 who games

Surely playing games in a bit of free time is different to sat gaming in bed when your toddler is wild and disturbing his pregnant partner who is trying to workout with weights. Probably how Anna phrased it, but seemed odd she's complaining Isaac interrupting her workout but then says Kyle is busy gaming. This is all before work/nursery on a morning. I'd rather do some productive before work and relax in evening.

Anyway what are we guessing tomorrow, 6am half marathon for Anna followed by speedy park run and beige binge.

Reactions: 3
I get gaming for some is a hobby, like running is for others but I've sadly seen an awful lot of overgrown boys, who spend hours each day gaming and leave all household jobs and childcare to partner. Yes it's judgemental, but this is tattle full of judgemental people, gaming personally is a turn off for me, but so would hunting, bodybuilding or gambling.

Reactions: 7
Whats going to happen to little man when new little man arrives. Will he graduate to small man or stay as little man and new baby become littlest man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whats going to happen to little man when new little man arrives. Will he graduate to small man or stay as little man and new baby become littlest man.
I called my nephew ‘the small’ when he was a baby and it’s kinda stuck (he’s 5 now), then my other sister had a kid 2 years later who became ‘tiny one’ since she was, well….tiny 😂 2nd sister is pregnant again and I have no idea what I’m going to call this one. The fact influenzas also do it makes me want to stop doing it altogether 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I get gaming for some is a hobby, like running is for others but I've sadly seen an awful lot of overgrown boys, who spend hours each day gaming and leave all household jobs and childcare to partner. Yes it's judgemental, but this is tattle full of judgemental people, gaming personally is a turn off for me, but so would hunting, bodybuilding or gambling.
I'm a runner and a gamer, I guess I'm just good at multitasking 🤣 or maybe I just have more time than most as my kids have left home/are at university and my husband's job means he has a lot more free time than me so he does most of the housework (he's also a runner and a gamer 🤣).

Sorry, posted before I saw the new thread!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.