Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They still went to the beach today 🤢 why I don't like taking my kids anywhere .
Yep I'm the exact same, I absolutely detest going to places like soft play because you can 100% guarantee there will be some selfish parent like Ruby who will bring their kids there whilst ill & spread germs everywhere. Nothing winds me up more.

Reactions: 5
Still denying it's anything to do with her sister and it's the bottled water 😶 The fact she's still been out today and gave them orange juice .

Reactions: 6
Not just a Ruby thing of course, but I genuinely can’t believe it’s 2024 and these idiot influencers are stillll posting photos of their young kids in their swimwear, photos with nappies clearly on show etc? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why is she so orange? Why is her filler so bad? Why does her hair look like a birds nest? Why they speeding noro virus around Palma?

Reactions: 10
She isn’t intelligent, she lacks common sense and even though she talks a lot she says absolutely nothing at the same time if you know what I mean she can’t have an intellectual conversation there’s not much going on in her brain and she rarely says anything that has meaning. That might sound harsh but it’s just what I think and whenever I listen to her speak she’ll try to sound smart in a video but she sounds stupid. She’s a bit slow at times and it makes sense why she isn’t smart enough to understand she’s being used by Lorenzo and his dad and can’t connect the dots between her sister being sick with a virus , her mum cleaning up the sick and being around her sister and then her mum going away with her and the kids and they all get sick so most likely the obvious answer as to why they’re sick is because they picked up the sisters virus. She doesn’t need to be the most intelligent human to walk the earth but at her age she should have more maturity and common sense.

Reactions: 10
She isn’t intelligent, she lacks common sense and even though she talks a lot she says absolutely nothing at the same time if you know what I mean she can’t have an intellectual conversation there’s not much going on in her brain and she rarely says anything that has meaning. That might sound harsh but it’s just what I think and whenever I listen to her speak she’ll try to sound smart in a video but she sounds stupid. She’s a bit slow at times and it makes sense why she isn’t smart enough to understand she’s being used by Lorenzo and his dad and can’t connect the dots between her sister being sick with a virus , her mum cleaning up the sick and being around her sister and then her mum going away with her and the kids and they all get sick so most likely the obvious answer as to why they’re sick is because they picked up the sisters virus. She doesn’t need to be the most intelligent human to walk the earth but at her age she should have more maturity and common sense.
she seems really child like

Reactions: 3
Spreading germs around at a theme park now
Theme park that's gunna help settle the stomach 🥴 Avoid Spain if your thinking of going .
---
Yep I'm the exact same, I absolutely detest going to places like soft play because you can 100% guarantee there will be some selfish parent like Ruby who will bring their kids there whilst ill & spread germs everywhere. Nothing winds me up more.
My kids have been sick on and off since January from school that's enough for me. 🤢 Will never step foot in soft play either

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Chances are they were all infected with the norovirus before they went on the holiday so have probably passed it on to half the plane too. Especially if they let Dill-eye-luh run wild up and down the aisles

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she brought a baby away with not enough formula!! 2 babies by the sounds of her tiktok her nearly two year old is still drinking formula as she was drinking it too. Then she waited til they actually ran out before going to look for more. Ive taken my baby away a few times and ALWAYS work out how much they take a day so how much ill need for the week and then pack more than that just in case they need more. It is like the most important thing when taking a baby away, she is actually so stupid.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she brought a baby away with not enough formula!! 2 babies by the sounds of her tiktok her nearly two year old is still drinking formula as she was drinking it too. Then she waited til they actually ran out before going to look for more. Ive taken my baby away a few times and ALWAYS work out how much they take a day so how much ill need for the week and then pack more than that just in case they need more. It is like the most important thing when taking a baby away, she is actually so stupid.
i always went with an extra tin cause u just never know🤷🏽‍♀️ we went for a week and took 24 ready makes and 2 tins for a 7 month old 🤣

Reactions: 2
She looks like she struggles to look after her self never mind her 2 children. I bet if her family made her do it on her own those children would be took of her. She lacks common sense

Reactions: 4