Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And don't forget she was in the gym 6 weeks right after giving birth and hasn't stopped since. And still meal preps every week despite the fact she is on the road and could eat as she pleases. And the millions of posts about how she misses her old body or how her body isn't "perfect" anymore.... How is she totally oblivious??
Remember her GP told her no exercise for 3 months, so she found some online post natal guru who told her she could from 6 weeks so she followed that advice.

The crying in the shower because she didn’t recognise her body. The glee that she weighed less coming out of hospital than before she got pregnant, she was practically euphoric.

She is unbelievably maladjusted.

Reactions: 2
Remember her GP told her no exercise for 3 months, so she found some online post natal guru who told her she could from 6 weeks so she followed that advice.

The crying in the shower because she didn’t recognise her body. The glee that she weighed less coming out of hospital than before she got pregnant, she was practically euphoric.

She is unbelievably maladjusted.
The thing is, if you said all of those things about someone I didn't know, my first instinct would be to think "oh poor woman, she has serious mental health issues and needs help".

But unfortunately those are behaviours from a poor excuse of a decent human being so sorry I do not feel.