Polly Vadasz #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf she on about “purpose”? Has she romanticised her own life and acquired such main character energy that she needs a “purpose”? Polly stop pontificating, we are here for a good time not a long time. Nobody needs a “purpose” least of all a mediocre person like you

Attachments

wtf she on about “purpose”? Has she romanticised her own life and acquired such main character energy that she needs a “purpose”? Polly stop pontificating, we are here for a good time not a long time. Nobody needs a “purpose” least of all a mediocre person like you
I don’t know, doesn’t everyone need purpose to their life?!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know, doesn’t everyone need purpose to their life?!
What is this all important “purpose” though? I just feel this is another way she puts herself on a pedestal, above “normal people” and a “normal job” destined for better things 🙄 it reeks of the entitlement and self importance that she oozes

Reactions: 7
She would've had 'purpose' if she hadn't ruined hers and her business' reputation by being racist 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Hmm, did these new feelings of not wanting to be seen or given attention from people coincide with you being outed as a raging racist?
The ability to grow, get bigger and have a larger audience were taken away from her due to her being outed as a racist. She hasn’t made that choice herself and it’s so self righteous to put it that way

Reactions: 13
she's so terminally online for someone who supposedly doesn't want attention

like if that were the case, you would not be posting all this woe is me tit

Reactions: 8
Oh no Polly, people don't like you because you're a racist, elitist bleep.
If she's trying to excuse her racism as being autistic and not understanding social norms then she's somehow even worse than I thought

Reactions: 9
If she's trying to excuse her racism as being autistic and not understanding social norms then she's somehow even worse than I thought
Yeah I’m sorry but that would rile me. Even though ASD is now a blanket diagnosis rather than autism/Asperger’s, she is absolutely not at a point on the spectrum where this behaviour could be remotely excused

Reactions: 6
This witch really thinks she was cancelled for no reason. She's absolutely bleeping delusional
A set back !!! Jesus christ , she’s so lucky she could come back at all and people give her the time of day 🙄 such a victim mindset it’s crazy

Reactions: 6
Is she working with them then or are you saying she’s ripped them off? I went to their website to check and saw that they do collabs so if she’s working with them then chances are they don’t know she’s a racist
no she’s definitely ripping them off. Hand and palm is a small business - Polly follows her on IG. Defo ripped her off.
---
Also by collabs she would mean doing a hand and palm X brand collab with whoever where both are credited. She definitely wouldn’t allow Polly to sell art prints ripping her style of art off without any credit

Reactions: 3
no she’s definitely ripping them off. Hand and palm is a small business - Polly follows her on IG. Defo ripped her off.
---
Also by collabs she would mean doing a hand and palm X brand collab with whoever where both are credited. She definitely wouldn’t allow Polly to sell art prints ripping her style of art off without any credit
What I wasn’t sure of was whether Polly designed them for the business in the same way that Polly designed a pin for Punky Pins and they didn’t credit Polly that clearly like sighh X punky pins. If you think she’s ripping someone off though you should definitely tell them but I don’t think that business is even the original they’re all doing that style now in the same way they all used to do squiggles and stars etc. it seems everyone rips off everyone lately and nothing is original 😩

sorry who wants taking meds to be "adorable", it's so weird how she keeps romanticising it

Reactions: 1
I'm gonna be so done if she's low-key claiming that being outed as a racist led to Complex PTSD...

Reactions: 11