Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a spare hour to myself I'd go for a walk, go to the gym, meet a friend for a coffee. Wouldn't go and eat a bleeping maccies in my car. She's an absolute hog, who will be complaining about her ill health this time next week. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I had a spare hour to myself I'd go for a walk, go to the gym, meet a friend for a coffee. Wouldn't go and eat a bleeping maccies in my car. She's an absolute hog, who will be complaining about her ill health this time next week. Make it make sense.
Bringing up two kids on my own, I never had the distractions of social media and remember having washing done, dishes washed and chores complete by a certain time in the evening. If I was efficient I would see the second half of Emmerdale but I’d always be settled by 7.30 for Corrie 😂 while the kids completed homework before bed.

Mick needs to spend less time obsessing over social media and actually spend quality time with her children, by the looks of it, they need the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine the fragrant interior of a musty old tent in the pouring rain with Mick and Jimbo sweating inside it with a tinny or six each and and an undercooked chicken dinner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16