Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the Orlando Informer part of the last video. What a weird video. So it’s like he’s just wandering around this empty theme park all night eating junk food, all alone. How long is he gonna keep this up. At the end he says that he is there with friends, but since when has he not shown his friends.

He’s also really off in his videos when she is there but he is pretending she’s not. The Disneyland videos were the same way. He can’t do the overblown Morrow character that the meemaws love. But it’s even worse than that, he seems really off. Like he’s battling constipation.

Just bizarre. I’m very curious to see how long he keeps this up. My recommendation to him would be to separate the two parts of his life if she doesn’t want to be shown. Go out with her and enjoy the time, no camera. Then go out solo when he needs to film. Because this combo thing he is trying to do is a mess.
Yup- and he’s already done a few Orlando informer event videos over the years, so it’s not like it’s a new once in a lifetime thing he had to vlog. he could’ve just enjoyed the night with her and not tried to awkwardly film 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
He only averages 1 or 2 videos a week anyway so he can see her 5 or 6 days a week and no one would even notice.
That's the thing for me. Even if he's as incompetent as Jenn Tracker and it takes him 6 hours to edit a 1-hour vlog, that still leaves him tons of time on his hands. What's he doing during the 40 hours a week when she's at her real job?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yup- and he’s already done a few Orlando informer event videos over the years, so it’s not like it’s a new once in a lifetime thing he had to vlog. he could’ve just enjoyed the night with her and not tried to awkwardly film 🤷‍♀️
Exactly. And he had the first part of the new Dreamworks land anyway. Just post that.
---
He only averages 1 or 2 videos a week anyway so he can see her 5 or 6 days a week and no one would even notice.
Very true. It’s not like he’s a daily vlogger

Reactions: 1
Just watched the Orlando Informer . As much as he referred to "fwends", we all know it was just him and her.
That said, 1) they have had to eat like total pigs, or 2) he is the most wasteful person in the world.
I don't care if the food is free. That was ridiculous.
I wonder how many toilets in the park he put out of commission?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's he doing during the 40 hours a week when she's at her real job?
That is the million dollar question. One could assume he is out all night drinking, sleeps until noon, gets up, maybe walks the dog, grabs lunch, does "errands" in the afternoon you know like picking up his prescriptions, meets up with WL girl after she gets off work, and repeats the cycle all over again. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how much the shirt company is paying him, but I think he’s really foolish to post so little on his channel. Maybe he doesn’t need as much money from YouTube anymore because they pay him. But a channel is yours. You can live off an established YouTube for decades with minimal effort, look at the Trackers and Woo. But you do have to post. I don’t know, I feel like this guy is careening towards a brick wall sometimes.

If it weren’t for his relationships I wouldn’t even be on here anymore 😂
same (obviously, you can tell from my posts! HAHAHA) But his videos are just the same anymore- even when he went to london, he ate at the same Indian restaurant, did pretty much the same stuff he did last year.

Its kind of like a TV show when they get to the 3rd or 4th season and they need to introduce a new love interest or a baby into the storyline, to revitalize ratings... 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
same (obviously, you can tell from my posts! HAHAHA) But his videos are just the same anymore- even when he went to london, he ate at the same Indian restaurant, did pretty much the same stuff he did last year.

Its kind of like a TV show when they get to the 3rd or 4th season and they need to introduce a new love interest or a baby into the storyline, to revitalize ratings... 🤣 🤣
1718051968656.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5