Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Mel’s it’s about having nothing in your life. Oh my god can’t you see any light in your life? I feel so sorry for you!!! I have plenty of time on my hands but I prefer connecting with people not products. People bring the beauty my life. They light up my face and energise me. I can afford all your treatments but I don’t need (and I’m older). I can afford to pay for all my Clarins which I love. I have my beautiful forever home, amazing supportive loving husband, wonderful meaningful friends, ill family that I lovingly spend time with. I have independence and a sizeable amount amount of money in my own name. I don’t need PR packs or free treatments to fulfill me. And no honey I’m not jealous I’m so happy and content, happy in my own menopausal skin and delighted I’m not living on charity sorry PR or freebies because I can afford them all 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whatever happened the horse riding lessons
😂😂😂 She’s selling shite on depop to get some cash, she has a top on it for €11, so she wld make like €4 after postage, she must be absolutely broke. I know it not politically correct to say this but she is fuxkn nuts in the head, who in their right mind shows all the contents of their makeup bag? Like when you stop to think about it, shes sitting somewhere either her car or the “office” I cant tell which, rummaging around in her make-up bag & talking pure shite about the stuff, then flings it back in? Like shes a fuxkn nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah Melly is back ‘milking’ it rather than winging it. The worrying thing is that this stupid woman has reproduced.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Instanav is working for me. What's the story with her forehead. Jesus it's huge. She must have no hair at all.
It’s the effect from wearing extensions long term. She has never given her hair a break (apart from Covid) so the weight of them is naturally going to pull your hair out. She’ll be in a full wig by her 60s

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus loads of brushes I can recommend but go google and check their ratings woman. Penneys in your budget to “buy”

Reactions: 1
It’s the effect from wearing extensions long term. She has never given her hair a break (apart from Covid) so the weight of them is naturally going to pull your hair out. She’ll be in a full wig by her 60s
She's more or less wearing a full wig. Extensions taped in and a hair piece on top. I'd rather my own hair than adding bits ya didn't know where they came from 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She's more or less wearing a full wig. Extensions taped in and a hair piece on top. I'd rather my own hair than adding bits ya didn't know where they came from 🤦‍♀️
Couldn’t think of anything worse. Couldn’t cope with not being able to properly brush and wash my hair….or just run my fingers through it. It must stink aswell.

Reactions: 4
Have they broken up though? He has just told her to keep him off Instagram, I’d say.
Hard to tell. He’s definitely not taken her out in a long time. No pictures from the back of the car, or weekends away where he abandons her in the room while he trots off to play golf. I doubt they’ve split, but definitely “issues”. It’s not all caused by menopause!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.