Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Collection of ramblings from her newest youtube video. Giving weight loss tips, anti vaccine rhetoric and going on a long rant about someone saying her channel being sponsored is off-putting.
Wow....guess Thomas is off so 😂😂 on that note, it isn't "sleeping in" if you don't finish work til 2am surely....🤦‍♀️ The fact their kids get up between 5 and 6 means he probably gets up at 8...THE ABSOLUTE CHEEK 🙈 a sleep deprived "content creator" I'll take but a PILOT?!
---
She's even more insane than before... I'm hoping her kids are both fully vaccinated 😣
Pretty sure she said they are. TBH whatever ya think about the covid vaxx (fully vaccinated here btw) the childhood ones are viewed differently and have been around for so long. I don't think she's anti vaxx in general, could be wrong though

Reactions: 5
Wow....guess Thomas is off so 😂😂 on that note, it isn't "sleeping in" if you don't finish work til 2am surely....🤦‍♀️ The fact their kids get up between 5 and 6 means he probably gets up at 8...THE ABSOLUTE CHEEK 🙈 a sleep deprived "content creator" I'll take but a PILOT?!
---

Pretty sure she said they are. TBH whatever ya think about the covid vaxx (fully vaccinated here btw) the childhood ones are viewed differently and have been around for so long. I don't think she's anti vaxx in general, could be wrong though
She did say her kids were vaccinated and she's not anti vaccination in general. She just seems to enjoy fearmongering around covid vaccinations in general. She has also said she's scared of taking medication on numerous occasions so it's probably to do with that.

Reactions: 4
I was coming on to say the same thing! She loved bragging about being a pilot wife but now the reality has set in and it’s not all that glamorous. If I’m ever on a flight and the captain comes on the tannoy and says his name is Thomas O’Rourke I will pull a Final Destination freak out and demand off the plane. I can’t imagine how sleep deprived and overworked he is in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She did say her kids were vaccinated and she's not anti vaccination in general. She just seems to enjoy fearmongering around covid vaccinations in general. She has also said she's scared of taking medication on numerous occasions so it's probably to do with that.
Think that might backdate to her mother liking a home brew? Alternative medicine seems to be a thing for them.
---
I was coming on to say the same thing! She loved bragging about being a pilot wife but now the reality has set in and it’s not all that glamorous. If I’m ever on a flight and the captain comes on the tannoy and says his name is Thomas O’Rourke I will pull a Final Destination freak out and demand off the plane. I can’t imagine how sleep deprived and overworked he is in that house.
Hopefully he wasn’t the cause of the recent turbulence we’ve been hearing about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone take her phone away from her!
So far on the list of possible ailments just from this "nerve pain" she's experienced. Causes suggested by doctors: anxiety. Causes that Mel is querying or that Internet advises: chronic fatigue syndrome, M E, long covid, fibromyalgia, caused by ultra processed foods, caused by gluten intolerance and insulin resistance. She needs to stop diagnosing herself with every possible thing under the sun and advising people of medical stuff when she's shown before she doesn't understand how to read research or not cherry pick studies.

Reactions: 10
So far on the list of possible ailments just from this "nerve pain" she's experienced. Causes suggested by doctors: anxiety. Causes that Mel is querying or that Internet advises: chronic fatigue syndrome, M E, long covid, fibromyalgia, caused by ultra processed foods, caused by gluten intolerance and insulin resistance. She needs to stop diagnosing herself with every possible thing under the sun and advising people of medical stuff when she's shown before she doesn't understand how to read research or not cherry pick studies.
She is terrible at reading research! And she can diagnose herself with whatever she wants but spreading blatant misinformation is so dangerous and irresponsible. Saying a lot of people can be cured from ME is disgusting when there is no known cure - with no sources too!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Collection of ramblings from her newest youtube video. Giving weight loss tips, anti vaccine rhetoric and going on a long rant about someone saying her channel being sponsored is off-putting.
I never seen anything like it. The dramatics "the kids were sick for months and months" .And you would think Tommy was away at war and she only saw him twice a year 🙄 In the words of Blanche Hunt from corrie " I've never heard such self indulgent whinging in all me life " 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No logic in that wee head, has she not considered that her getting ‘worse’ covid 3 years after her last vaccine is because it was 3 years after her last vaccine!??

Reactions: 9
No logic in that wee head, has she not considered that her getting ‘worse’ covid 3 years after her last vaccine is because it was 3 years after her last vaccine!??
She wouldn’t fall into the category for top ups, it’s only offered to high risk groups.

She wouldn’t fall into the category for top ups, it’s only offered to high risk groups.
Nah everyone was eligible for the first two vaccines and then two boosters afterwards. Third booster onward was high risk groups and you can pay privately for it like you can with the winter flu vaccine.

Sounds like she only got one vaccine full stop and didn’t even get the second one. Never mind boosters but I don’t know that for sure.

Reactions: 3
So she’s gone from desperately asking people on FB and insta if they’ve ever experienced this weird nerve fizzing sensation as she had no clue what it was to now suddenly she’s got two family members who had the same symptoms, one for 18 months after the vaccine and her aunt who had it as a result of long COVID? Well why didn’t she ask them about it then? Does she remember the stuff she spouts to people or does she just make it up as she goes

* pics attached aren’t mine, saved them from a post another member here posted on the last MM thread

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah everyone was eligible for the first two vaccines and then two boosters afterwards. Third booster onward was high risk groups and you can pay privately for it like you can with the winter flu vaccine.

Sounds like she only got one vaccine full stop and didn’t even get the second one. Never mind boosters but I don’t know that for sure.
I think she got it because she wanted to eat out? Not for any health benefits it may offer…Plus she had covid just before they moved into the bungalow so a natural top up.

Last edited:
Covid has just become an excuse to justify starving herself. It’s a complete misdirection. She can spout on about vaccines and CFS and random relatives that all conveniently have the same symptoms ( hysteria in the new pandemic in that parish), but it’s just a handy way for her to explain away severe weight loss.
It’s always a mental health problem not a physical health problem with Mrs O Rourke.

Between the starvation and the refusal at all costs to stop breastfeeding I’m just over here saying a novena for her bone density.

The majority of her issues could be cured with some cheese and a Valium .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I believe here she's saying she's just had the one
---
Covid has just become an excuse to justify starving herself. It’s a complete misdirection. She can spout on about vaccines and CFS and random relatives that all conveniently have the same symptoms ( hysteria in the new pandemic in that parish), but it’s just a handy way for her to explain away severe weight loss.
It’s always a mental health problem not a physical health problem with Mrs O Rourke.

Between the starvation and the refusal at all costs to stop breastfeeding I’m just over here saying a novena for her bone density.

The majority of her issues could be cured with some cheese and a Valium .
What's wild to me is if you lost 20 pounds unintentionally wouldn't you be concerned? But she isn't. She states she lost it slowly but not intending to lose weight and stating your still losing weight when you're a low bmi would be concerning. But everyone is like yes queen you lost it slowly and naturally... I hate influencers 🥲 she's already got a few comments on her video saying they don't eat upf and haven't lost weight.

Attachments

I believe here she's saying she's just had the one
---

What's wild to me is if you lost 20 pounds unintentionally wouldn't you be concerned? But she isn't. She states she lost it slowly but not intending to lose weight and stating your still losing weight when you're a low bmi would be concerning. But everyone is like yes queen you lost it slowly and naturally... I hate influencers 🥲 she's already got a few comments on her video saying they don't eat upf and haven't lost weight.
She said she was looking into non mRNA vaccine’s, that would be AZ in the early days of the pandemic said she was advised against because she might have had Covid , AZ was withdrawn for certain age groups from around May 2021 not sure what non mRNA alternative was on offer in Ireland after that? She must’ve got pregnant for a second time around then.

Attachments

She said she was looking into non mRNA vaccine’s, that would be AZ in the early days of the pandemic said she was advised against because she might have had Covid , AZ was withdrawn for certain age groups from around May 2021 not sure what non mRNA alternative was on offer in Ireland after that? She must’ve got pregnant for a second time around then.
It's nowhere near like asking if someone is on the pill! If you're on the pill, that has no impact on me, whether or not you've had your vaccines does!!!!!

It's nowhere near like asking if someone is on the pill! If you're on the pill, that has no impact on me, whether or not you've had your vaccines does!!!!!
I assumed she meant it’s private information you wouldn’t ask a stranger.