Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do we want to see Loungeface stocked?
Kmart
The Warehouse (my NZ girlies, IYKYK)
Woolies
😂
You know she’s hoping everyone would say Mecca, Sephora, Harrods, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales - so she could pretend they’re “so much interest” from her following and pitch to them! 🙄🫠

Anyone got any guesses on what this “amazing idea for a product where there’s a HUGE gap in the market!!” that she’s got but is way to lazy to execute??

Reactions: 1
Where do we want to see Loungeface stocked?
Kmart
The Warehouse (my NZ girlies, IYKYK)
Woolies
😂
You know she’s hoping everyone would say Mecca, Sephora, Harrods, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales - so she could pretend they’re “so much interest” from her following and pitch to them! 🙄🫠

Anyone got any guesses on what this “amazing idea for a product where there’s a HUGE gap in the market!!” that she’s got but is way to lazy to execute??
Well it isn’t a sun smock…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw she’s documenting her adhd process but not sure if she will post, I hope she does
---
And if she’s not autistic I’ll eat my hat

Reactions: 2
I saw she’s documenting her adhd process but not sure if she will post, I hope she does
---
And if she’s not autistic I’ll eat my hat
“Most of the characteristics I don’t have. I’ve done a couple of tests and they all say I’m unlikely to have it” …..hmmm sounds fake but ok 🫠🫠

The fact she’s going off on this “men” rant and Reece is likely just sitting right there off camera! Criiiiinge 🥴

“Most of the characteristics I don’t have. I’ve done a couple of tests and they all say I’m unlikely to have it” …..hmmm sounds fake but ok 🫠🫠
Unless shes worked with someone who is skilled at seeing females who have been masking their whole lives the answer is irrelevant especially if she has ADHD and autism because they can cancel each other out in certain aspects.

The Neurodivergent Woman by Monique Mitchelson is poddy that I recommend to anyone to check it out. She has ADHD and Autism!!
---
The Neurodivergent Woman by Monique Mitchelson is poddy that I recommend to anyone to check it out. She has ADHD and Autism!!

Last edited: