Life With Ivy Coco #4 Sun, sea & selling your child’s privacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, I don’t know how she can expect people to sympathise with her when she can’t afford IVF but then spends thousands on holidays and clothes.
It may be the cynic in me but it makes you wonder if the infertility talk is all for engagement!
I’m beginning to think the same. It’s all for sympathy and engagement which turns into more ads and gifts for her. She’s redoing Ivy’s room no doubt spending a fortune which could go on the IVF. That holiday to the Maldives would’ve easily paid for the IVF. But she’s either waiting for it to be gifted which will never happen. Or she doesn’t really want another child as much as she claims she does. Also her latest ad for a car rental company 🤣really scraping the barrel, the luxury holidays abroad seem to have dried up 🤣thank duck!

Reactions: 6
I know everyone is allowed to change their minds - but Kerri pushed Wild Deodorant on us for ages, to get them affiliate links in. It seems she has jumped ship to the next new brand. It feels like she wants in on the new in thing to get some dollars in. She always seems so insincere to me.

I’ve said it before but she’s setting her child up for so many issues keep projecting this “I don’t want her to grow up so we both cried” it’s unhealthy. It’s normal to be “sad” about your kids growing up etc but she takes it to another level and projects it onto her!

Reactions: 9
Kids go through enough changes with puberty etc while growing up so crying about it with her is not going to help at all and is frankly weird! It seems to me that more and more of these instahuns are not mentally stable and use their kids for some kind of therapy /emotional support.

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before but she’s setting her child up for so many issues keep projecting this “I don’t want her to grow up so we both cried” it’s unhealthy. It’s normal to be “sad” about your kids growing up etc but she takes it to another level and projects it onto her!
I was going to post the same thing. It’s really damaging for Ivy. She needs to reassure her and not agree with her which will make it worse.

my daughter is a few months older than Ivy. Ive had to get her a sports bra recently as she is growing, as well as hair elsewhere on her body. It has made me think to myself that my baby is properly growing up now, and yes it’s made me emotional. Would I tell her that? No way. I’ve made sure I’ve been super supportive, never made her feel silly or shy (when she asked for a ‘bra’). We’ve been talking periods, and making it seem normal and nothing to worry about. It’s our job to make them feel safe, whatever the stage they’re going through. Making Ivy feel crap for growing up is going to mess with her head 😢
---
Kids go through enough changes with puberty etc while growing up so crying about it with her is not going to help at all and is frankly weird! It seems to me that more and more of these instahuns are not mentally stable and use their kids for some kind of therapy /emotional support.
Completely! They’re not ready to let go to their ‘best mates’. Meal tickets…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She cried not because Ivy is growing up but because she knows the age gap is getting huge between Ivy and a new baby. I personally wouldn’t want a 11 year age gap (although I know it works for others)

Reactions: 4
I think things are really starting to slow down on the influencer front for her, scraping the barrel for collabs, and no free holiday for months. Wonder how much of that is connected to her falling out with the cool girls? Never seen her spend so much time with her fella.

Reactions: 3
I think things are really starting to slow down on the influencer front for her, scraping the barrel for collabs, and no free holiday for months. Wonder how much of that is connected to her falling out with the cool girls? Never seen her spend so much time with her fella.
Yeah there haven’t even been the cheap clothing ads like Matalan recently! It’s just razors and deodorant 🤣 with the occasional Hello Fresh thrown in like every other influencer.

Reactions: 3
Yeah there haven’t even been the cheap clothing ads like Matalan recently! It’s just razors and deodorant 🤣 with the occasional Hello Fresh thrown in like every other influencer.
🙏🏼 I’d love it if these influencers had to do a proper job! There is no way on earth they could be doing it for years to come.

I use Melia hotels whenever I can and now this has made me feel like I will never use them again 😩 it blows my mind that good companies like this don’t do their homework on influencers before using them?

Reactions: 7
I use Melia hotels whenever I can and now this has made me feel like I will never use them again 😩 it blows my mind that good companies like this don’t do their homework on influencers before using them?
Same.
Her dad lives there (In Spain), she can totally afford a trip when she spends so much on shite fast fashion and handbags, it really annoys me too.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think this hotel was tit and not up to her usual standards. There have been very few posts from her raving about it. The entertainment the other night looked diabolical 🤣 she seems to have gone to her dads now so didn’t actually have many nights there. Maybe she just got a discount and wasn’t obliged to give them a review?

Reactions: 2