Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of those phase eight dresses were very old fashioned & the ones that were nice just looked bleeping hideous on her with her weird hunches shoulders & no neck 🤯

Reactions: 6
I hate to admit it because I enjoy their vanity siding but Phase 8 come up very big. I was a 16 in some things in there when I was very much a 20.

Reactions: 3
FINALLY Laura is talking about doing more baking on her Instagram - yes Laura! This is the content we want to see! You don’t need to feel like an imposter because you were a finalist on the biggest baking show on TV. Whereas you are an imposter at your current job because you encourage women to buy clothes that don’t even fit you.
Ooh, I really hope she does. I am so there for the baking!

Reactions: 2
I actually thought she looked a million times more comfortable and relaxed in clothes that fit! Am actually going to take a look at Phase Eight myself for a June do now

Reactions: 9
Let me guess all shipped in for the purposes of her vacuous ad. What a sad life shopping for dresses all day every day, does she not have any other purpose in life ? It’s all very boring if that’s all she’s living for. It’s a new dress every day…

Reactions: 3
So how is it OK that phase eight go upto a size 26 and that's OK because it's a paid ad but any other store wheres she's not being paid she fumes about them stopping at a size 26! Let's be honest she wouldn't be promoting them if she wasn't being paid!

Reactions: 7
So how is it OK that phase eight go upto a size 26 and that's OK because it's a paid ad but any other store wheres she's not being paid she fumes about them stopping at a size 26! Let's be honest she wouldn't be promoting them if she wasn't being paid!
Plus, the clothes go up to her size, and that’s all that matters 😉

• Haha
If Phase Eight fit generously, then there's no way she's a 26 anymore. Being OK with them ceasing at 26 but lambasting other brands. She's a divvy. Follows the pay cheque is all.

Some of those phase eight dresses were very old fashioned & the ones that were nice just looked bleeping hideous on her with her weird hunches shoulders & no neck 🤯
Phase Eight is kinda old fashioned though, isn’t it?
Laura gravitates towards frumpy clothing (my phone autocorrected that to grumpy which isn’t entirely wrong in her case).

She should take a leaf out of Jess on the Plus Size and Poppy Adam’s fashion book and start wearing waistcoats!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Phase Eight is kinda old fashioned though, isn’t it?
Laura gravitates towards frumpy clothing (my phone autocorrected that to grumpy which isn’t entirely wrong in her case).

She should take a leaf out of Jess on the Plus Size and Poppy Adam’s fashion book and start wearing waistcoats!
Jess' dress sense is getting worse by the week?! She also does the same as Laura calls out a brand for not being inclusive & the is posting a #ad for said brand

Plus, the clothes go up to her size, and that’s all that matters 😉
She is very much in denial regarding her actual size.
Going by her logic- you pick a size and then you have to size up x2 as 99% of "your size" DOES NOT FIT YOU!!!!
I just can not fathom personally carrying around all that extra weight. I have no experience of it (except when pregnant@11st) but it must be exhausting.
She really should be more concerned as your health is so paramount.