Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full on psycho, she is. They've not been together a year and engaged, huh????? She's like jlo collecting engagement rings, can't wait for the honeymoon stage to end 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
if this is the engagement snaps, what are the wedding photos going to be like? is she gonna be flashing her fanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not saying that she's fat, but is she trying to hint at a baby bump in her latest stories. I don't think she is preggers, just wants to create speculation.

Reactions: 2
I just came on here to see if anyone else thought she was. I think she looks pregnant,not just the bump but other changes in her body and face, swollen lips etc. I know she could have had lip fillers but just think she looks like she is expecting

Reactions: 4
Well in one of recent YouTube blogs she mentioned, that t they weren't using protection, because we needed to know that.:oops: who now's with her she's a pure attention seeker.

Noticed a lot of her 'athletes' are leaving oner and evolveu something is going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 7
Well in one of recent YouTube blogs she mentioned, that t they weren't using protection, because we needed to know that.:oops: who now's with her she's a pure attention seeker.

Noticed a lot of her 'athletes' are leaving oner and evolveu something is going on behind the scenes.
Are they? They seem to be signing up loads of new ones at the minute too. Honestly makes me sick when they come on insta showing off how much of each new collection they have been gifted. Hundreds and hundreds of pounds worth. While Joe Public pays £50+ for a pair of leggings and £30+ for a bra!

Reactions: 6
Are they? They seem to be signing up loads of new ones at the minute too. Honestly makes me sick when they come on insta showing off how much of each new collection they have been gifted. Hundreds and hundreds of pounds worth. While Joe Public pays £50+ for a pair of leggings and £30+ for a bra!
to be fair they probably cost a few quid at the most to manufacture so as a brand it costs them nothing to send these influencers their merchandise for them to promote. Just because they sell a bra for £30 quid doesn’t mean that is its actual value. Their Bras probably cost 0.50 pence to make in Turkey!

to be fair they probably cost a few quid at the most to manufacture so as a brand it costs them nothing to send these influencers their merchandise for them to promote. Just because they sell a bra for £30 quid doesn’t mean that is its actual value. Their Bras probably cost 0.50 pence to make in Turkey!
Regardless of what the cost to manufacture the sale price is the same. My point was that people pay an extortionate amount for oner active stuff but their affiliates and sponsored athletes get it all for free. The retail price of what they get given is in the hundreds, that’s what I meant.

I think there seems to be a lot more trainers/athletes on ONER now tbh. One thing I have for real noticed is all her token non white athletes seem to have gone

Reactions: 3
if she wasn't pregnant, she'd def be barking back in the comments, saying let women have different bodies for different stages of life blah blah.. also would explain the speedy engagement 🤷‍♀️ it's going to be a car crash so buckle up.

Reactions: 11