Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall Ross changing his tiktok account name to Ross "Hoegan" purely because Niamh had hers as "Kneevhoe". If the roles were reversed in this, there would be uproar.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What exactly did she pay him for?
Something to do with those tik tok battles these tiktokkers do, not entirely sure of the whole premise of it but it’s along the lines of a bunch of people all doing a live like a group chat and people “gift” them things like a lion or something but that then translates to money and you have to receive lots of gifts to win the battle so she was helping him win these battles

Reactions: 1
Dylan actually left that aesthetics place after what happened with Niamh. He posted a statement on his insta story about it, I'll see if I can find it. Tho since then I've not seen a whisper happen between the two of them!

Edit to add: post #641 in thread 9 Dylans story he posted on 23 Nov.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Girls so random but what happened to her dog from Turkey?
He or his sibling kept Dobby because she had to flee from him quickly and didn’t want to waste time sorting out the stuff for the dog, tbh she never really mentioned the dog ever again once she got back, she can’t mind herself Nevermind a dog

Reactions: 11
He or his sibling kept Dobby because she had to flee from him quickly and didn’t want to waste time sorting out the stuff for the dog, tbh she never really mentioned the dog ever again once she got back, she can’t mind herself Nevermind a dog
She was roaring into the phone for a while asking people how do you get a dog from Turkey but then it was never mentioned again once she found something else to roar about

Reactions: 7
Never thought I say this but I'm more put off by Kneevo's swollen nail more so than Father Jack's werewolf hands, she's probably dirtier than he is
i am crying 🤣🤣
---
like everything else she has done (2 bbls and boob job etc) she says she was so much younger and immature then, she was what 23/24 when she got all that done so she’ll definitely blame this whole situation on “being immature and not knowing better”

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm nearly sure "the child" had or still has an OF account himself 🤔
It's pretty gross knowing there were people that immediately followed his OF merely for the fact that it was at the minute he turned 18, the guy is a mess (understandly so, and you never really get over being groomed - his situation is a lot worse because it's so public with all the livestreams and interactions) but I would give him a sympathy hug

Reactions: 6
It's pretty gross knowing there were people that immediately followed his OF merely for the fact that it was at the minute he turned 18, the guy is a mess (understandly so, and you never really get over being groomed - his situation is a lot worse because it's so public with all the livestreams and interactions) but I would give him a sympathy hug
Yeah he was already vulnerable when this parasite latched on as an adult. She couldn’t give 2 shits about him or what she subjected him to did to him. She should be petrified that he’ll share the texts she sent him publicly and if he’s as volatile as he’s presenting at the moment that’s quite a possibility. Poor lad is so messed up and behaving so chaotically and she’s contributed to that. She’s been trying to distance herself from OF since Elmo put a stop to it but the internet is forever. She couldn’t be told that when she started, she was a raging feminist who could monetise her body if she wanted and there’d be no repercussions. She was in control. She could stop whenever she wanted but she failed to consider that Ireland is a small country and people have long memories.

Reactions: 11
I'm near certain OF has a referral system where if you use someone else's code instead of giving OF 20% both the person and OF get 10% each if I remember correctly from niamh asking girls to use her code and she'd help promote them so I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually making profit of the lad she groomed. Like if that was the other way round and fella in his mid 20's done that to a girl their would be lynch mobs and probably a Netflix series. It's one thing to basically lead them down that path but it's completely abhorrent to do it to make money

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm near certain OF has a referral system where if you use someone else's code instead of giving OF 20% both the person and OF get 10% each if I remember correctly from niamh asking girls to use her code and she'd help promote them so I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually making profit of the lad she groomed. Like if that was the other way round and fella in his mid 20's done that to a girl their would be lynch mobs and probably a Netflix series. It's one thing to basically lead them down that path but it's completely abhorrent to do it to make money
Absolutely. It’s fucked up.

Reactions: 2