Jodie Marsh #24 A literal show for Jodie Exotic, stuck on the bog from diseases zoonotic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "Existing Nuisance" subdirectory contains 38 files, mostly video, but a couple that are audio-only, documenting the neighbours experiences of the noise nuisance. There's a couple of csv files logging noise measurements from 15th December last year until 21st February this year.

The 7:43 video "DWA License Video_V3 AS.mp4" has been successfully shared inline a page or so back, and is the key element.

Reactions: 11
How many more animals is she going to 'rescue'? Surely there must be a point where she is forced to say 'no more'.
She literally said there was no more space for any new big animals but then went on to get several cows, Hamish the massive steer, 5+ sheep, 13 foxes and duck knows what else.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She literally said there was no more space for any new big animals but then went on to get several cows, Hamish the massive steer, 5+ sheep, 13 foxes and duck knows what else.
I'm going through this thread from the very first page - last remember her as the Pound-land Katie Price wannabee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish I had a clicker for every time she said bullying but I can't be bothered watching again. She has nothing I want I just want her to stop mistreating animals.
I didn't bother either blah bully blah bullied blah bullying blah jealous blah hate sites blah blah blah..I just want the same for those animals to be taken care of properly not just their
Basic needs met and justice for Claudette, the emu, the chicken, and any others. Manic going for that sweet pig was hard to watch as well 😢 your dog is a bloody bully but that is her fault he has no boundaries!

No Jodie. It really is you. You and the horror you’re inflicting on those poor animals. Not jealous, just horrified.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I didn't bother either blah bully blah bullied blah bullying blah jealous blah hate sites blah blah blah..I just want the same for those animals to be taken care of properly not just their
Basic needs met and justice for Claudette, the emu, the chicken, and any others. Manic going for that sweet pig was hard to watch as well 😢 your dog is a bloody bully but that is her fault he has no boundaries!
…he’s just jealous, unhappy & hates his life

• Haha
I love how profound and insightful she thinks these videos are. "Make sure you send anyone who is being bullied my videos" and then brags about finding someone from her old school working in a newsagents and at that moment after seeing her face all over the magazines Jodie knew she had made it in life and took great satisfaction in gloating.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s been speaking to schoolgirls who are being bullied? Massive safeguarding risk there.
Stop bullying geese and pigs and emus and neighbours Jodie.

Reactions: 18
Holy tit. The info we were given about the emu was true. Holy. tit. I mean, I believed it, but I've just seen the evidence with my own eyes.

Her neighbours are amazing.
I can’t watch anything just says this 😭
IMG_0187.jpeg

---
She's holding an emergency now Nicky racking his brains on where to CGI the dead emu. "Look he's was just sunbathing on holiday" Eric singing duck you neighbours over and over into the microphone. Steph sitting there looking like she's licked piss off a thistle.
We don’t see much of Jack these days, I think he’s starting to distance himself from her or doesn’t want the public association with Fripps anymore because he’s embarrassed

Last edited:
Speaking of "hate sites" She probably just directed all her followers over here to watch her neighbours evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’d think after she’d done the research for 4 documentaries, she’d know what a bully is.
What a lot of nonsense. She doesn’t realise it’s her behaviour, her words, and her actions that attract negative attention from people online, neighbours, and the authorities. That’s not people bullying her. If she wasn’t hoarding animals and being nasty to people , people would leave her alone.

Reactions: 19
Quick question 🙋 Jodie, where is Jack 🧐 can you show him on your stories please, need to check he is not trapped between 2 fences🤬 I know you were busy last night with your bullying campaign/rant 😉 but it rained over night and the mud will be slippy, free Jack 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’d think after she’d done the research for 4 documentaries, she’d know what a bully is.
What a lot of nonsense. She doesn’t realise it’s her behaviour, her words, and her actions that attract negative attention from people online, neighbours, and the authorities. That’s not people bullying her. If she wasn’t hoarding animals and being nasty to people , people would leave her alone.
Her lack of self awareness is astounding isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love how profound and insightful she thinks these videos are. "Make sure you send anyone who is being bullied my videos" and then brags about finding someone from her old school working in a newsagents and at that moment after seeing her face all over the magazines Jodie knew she had made it in life and took great satisfaction in gloating.
I doubt very much that this episode ever happened. There is a German word for this type of behaviour - Schadenfreude. She has to try and make her sordid, squalid Poundland-Katie Price existence seem better by gloating at the misfortune of others. If an old pupil from the same school she went to was working at a newsagents then they had more dignity doing an honest days work like tens of millions of others than living off the wealth of her parents and getting her bits and bobs out for strangers to gawp at for cash.
---
Just been watching her Instagram stories especially her interactions with wild animals. She is doing absolutely nothing to avoid the danger of imprinting. When rescuing and caring for wild animals everything possible is done to minimise human interaction. If you handle them and treat them like pets they lose all fear of humans and this is a death sentence once they are released into the wild. I can see no evidence that she is minimising human interaction whatsoever - once they are imprinted they can't be released. I can't be the only one who is seeing this? Are her 'wild' animals destined to forever be her prisoners?
---
Just been watching her Instagram stories especially her interactions with wild animals. She is doing absolutely nothing to avoid the danger of imprinting. When rescuing and caring for wild animals everything possible is done to minimise human interaction. If you handle them and treat them like pets they lose all fear of humans and this is a death sentence once they are released into the wild. I can see no evidence that she is minimising human interaction whatsoever - once they are imprinted they can't be released. I can't be the only one who is seeing this? Are her 'wild' animals destined to forever be her prisoners?

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s setting the narrative so she can summon her “fans” to her side for the “bullying” hearing on the 4th!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This comment is from the infant monkey on a plank of wood video.
Screenshot_20240526-082406_Instagram.jpg

Show us the trees in their enclosure, Jodie. Actual trees, not branches or boughs. Trees. Thanks.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.