Iamthefitmummy #3 single mum has a new man but keeping him schtum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe the set up she has done for Theo’s birthday party! Thought she was careful with her money…. Clearly all gifted but I don’t see one word saying this…. Yeah right!

Reactions: 1
Also, why is she using other companies? I thought her sister ran a company that does all that personalised party stuff?

And on that note, have her and her sister fallen out? They were always together, and the kids. Haven’t seen her mentioned in forever.

Reactions: 2
All that single use, personalised crap is making my eye twitch 😆
I think it’s obscene how much money they spend on their parties for 5 year olds. All about outdoing each other. And all for the gram. My kids had such basic parties but loved every single second. And you can bet that all that plastic was not biodegradable!!!

Also it’s never the people who actually have money that spend that much on kids parties. I remember my SIL (whose dad is seriously loaded) complaining how stupid it is when people spend £100s on balloon arches when they could put that money towards a holiday instead 😂
---
I guess keeping it on topic, maybe Carly made such excellent savings from her travel mlm she felt she could put it towards balloons 😂

Also it’s never the people who actually have money that spend that much on kids parties. I remember my SIL (whose dad is seriously loaded) complaining how stupid it is when people spend £100s on balloon arches when they could put that money towards a holiday instead 😂
---
I guess keeping it on topic, maybe Carly made such excellent savings from her travel mlm she felt she could put it towards balloons 😂
from all her lumi sales….

• Haha
Reactions: 1
---

If she paid for that party, it will have been the absolute bare minimum, she’s an absolute scrounging beggy cow. Always needing a ‘last minute recommendation’