Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read this MN comment re Arseywell - love it!

" It’s got the whiff of captain Tom’s memorial pool house about it all. "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Well, I'm sorry that you felt you had to apologise!
I'm glad that you raised this topic.

But now I'm a bit worried if I might have left others a disconcerted or puzzled....

In fact I have whole days when Smeg and/or Haz appear in a post they (not the poster) get the angry/sick face from me. Just for being cunts.

But I would never throw angry/sick faces at a fellow Tattler because of their opinion or the words they used!
Because everyone is entitled to express their opinions and in the way that they want.

To be honest, I just assumed that it was kind of protocol that all our 'likes/dislikes' are about the people/activities described in the post.

So if you get a angry/sick face from me, it's not you, it's me being pissed off at the person or situation you wrote about!
❤
I don’t apologize for things I post that may offend someone because I try to be an Equal Opportunity Offender & offend everyone equally!!! 🤣
(Sorry, not sorry!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I accidentally discovered life temporarily and now I notice I've missed the almost entire :poop: show of fake coronations and declaring Nigeria as "her country"... :rolleyes: Not to mention the bad wardrobe and leering locals laughing behind her back.

I have a question... I know it's now perfectly ok to simply declare what you identify as but I thought that didn't apply to ethnic identity per se... So it's now ok to claim to be 43% Lie-gerian without any sort of proof or documentation proving it..? Well ok then, I guess I'm direct descendant of ancient Egyptian royalty and identify as Her Majesty, also 15% extraterrestrial. I might be offended if I won't be treated accordingly from now on. Now, where's my sedan chair...?

AnNPO.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
GBNews started off anti Harkle except for a few panelists who were brought in for "balance."

I used to watch it a fair bit.
It has changed.

I hardly bother with it now.

If archewell has missed it's filing date etc, there will have been reminders sent to give them time to fulfil obligations.
So why is it hitting all the news outlets at this very moment? Why now?

To put a stop to any more headlines from the Nigeria trip coming out. That's why.

Harry's shortcomings have always been smoothed over.
Looks to me like whoever was "helping" cover things up in order make him look a better person than he really is has stopped helping because this royal role playing trip has pushed it too far.
---
NEW THREAD -

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree.

I would not blame William if he walked.
I wouldn't either. But he won't. He's not a lightweight like his brother, he won't jeopardise George's future and he knows the public are with him. He also knows that it really would be the beginning of the end for the Monarchy. He would never do that to TLQ's legacy.

What they denounce as William's character flaws is essentially William having higher standards than a lot of the RF have had for years. And it's about time.

There's nothing stopping KC3 having a private relationship with Hazza, but William is probably insisting that there's no public way back. And rightly so.

Petronella can join Tina in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh! Maggie from X posted this the other day & I forgot to post it! I think only Brits will get this though, because I’m clueless 😆
IMG_7327.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.