Hannahtracks #6 Thrive with Hannah whilst her violent criminal boyfriend is in the slammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she used that “brother eughhh” sound on her before and after photo. There isn’t actually anything wrong with the before photo, some people would love that to be their goal photo. Wrong song choice personally

Reactions: 14
Obviously today is a bank holiday however, she seems to be posting content all day, everyday and not working. If she’s signed off sick ATM because of stress, she should be very careful posting so much brand content and paid ADs. If you’re well enough to be flogging manky sports bras and tubs of spices online, you’re well enough to be at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Obviously today is a bank holiday however, she seems to be posting content all day, everyday and not working. If she’s signed off sick ATM because of stress, she should be very careful posting so much brand content and paid ADs. If you’re well enough to be flogging manky sports bras and tubs of spices online, you’re well enough to be at work.
Unless she's on forced leave 🤔

Reactions: 2
I had a nosey on her website, what does she have to offer? She’s not inspirational, she doesn’t make proper meals, has an unhealthy relationship with her body…

Reactions: 4
Thrive with Hannah, who isn’t really thriving at all. She’s barely surviving. Quite sad really, but the people paying for it are sadder!

Reactions: 9
Tbh I think it’s more likely she’s not allowed at work, bit of a conflict of interest working in youth justice whilst your boyfriend is on remand for rape. I could be reaching though.
---
Does she have any qualifications regarding anything Thrive involves?
She certainly doesn’t have the qualifications required to br providing nutrition content 😡

Reactions: 6
Thrive with Hannah, who isn’t really thriving at all. She’s barely surviving. Quite sad really, but the people paying for it are sadder!
I think it’s shocking that she can do this when she has no professional qualifications and she really doesn’t seem in a good place right now to be giving other people advice.
I agree, I can’t believe people are actually signing up for it!

Reactions: 10
I know she hasn’t said it’s a therapy platform, but she does seem to allude to that kind of thing, and I really don’t think that’s appropriate if you’re not qualified to do such a thing. Same with the recipes, it’s nice to share but to charge for it…

I think if all she is providing is recipes its fine to charge for it. Nutritional advice isnt allowed to be charged for if you dont have the qualifications.

However many of these online coaches offer nutrition advice all the time and all they have are PT qualifications 🙄