Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the trips they book they do in person, a lot of their posts insinuate some kind of deal, and they wouldn’t tag them all the time if it wasn’t in their benefit. This was from 2021
---
Or this. So you can bet your bottom dollar they are never paying the price you would
Nah, that's just Del trying to be Billy big bollocks in my opinion!

As others said, they never finish a vlog series, not even the visit Orlando sponsored tit (or whoever it was!)
They give the crew chocolates or gift bags but that's not enough to give Virgin a return on their discount surely

Reactions: 6
Anyone can haggle with a TA doesn't mean they received anything more than others.
I could ring up and say I want this and that, give me your best price.

Reactions: 4
Nah, that's just Del trying to be Billy big bollocks in my opinion!

As others said, they never finish a vlog series, not even the visit Orlando sponsored tit (or whoever it was!)
They give the crew chocolates or gift bags but that's not enough to give Virgin a return on their discount surely
I agree they are all mouth and trying to get attention. No way would virgin give 2 nobodies big discounts

Reactions: 4
I agree they are all mouth and trying to get attention. No way would virgin give 2 nobodies big discounts
Exactly, they might be getting free V-Room, maybe a 10% discount, but nothing that is putting them on the radar of Virgin head office or the SM team to have partnership posts etc.

I've booked enough times in person with Virgin over the last 12 years to know their hands are really tied in terms out discounts.

Reactions: 3