@gemmaalster

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two wealthy Jewish families. Both families probably gave them a 60% deposit so very easy to afford a £1.3m house. He probably works in property/finance and she will make a nice wedge on social media to foot the rest. As for the holidays they are always family holidays with either side and again the parents will be footing the bill as all the kids and grandkids go

Reactions: 2
She’s a victim of a young person who has so much work done it’s made her look like a middle aged woman.
I agree. Her face looks so tight now, the pair of them are starting to resemble each other.
Her latest reel about leaving kids with grandparents so you can go out is so annoying to us normal folk who just do not have the support she does.

I agree. Her face looks so tight now, the pair of them are starting to resemble each other.
Her latest reel about leaving kids with grandparents so you can go out is so annoying to us normal folk who just do not have the support she does.
On the post with her chap leaving his phone on the car you can see how much he’s balding.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They don’t really seem to have their kids for any real extended period of time tbh🤣

Is she one of those influencers who hides a live-in nanny and a full-time housekeeper from all her posts?

Her house looks beautiful. What neighbourhood do they live in?

Is she one of those influencers who hides a live-in nanny and a full-time housekeeper from all her posts?

Her house looks beautiful. What neighbourhood do they live in?
I thought the same. I think her mum helps a lot but I feel like there’s probably at least a part time nanny for Romy. She said NW London and when they go on family walks seems close to Hampstead

Gemma what about them hundreds of innocent babys killed in gaza there not coming home 😢 she is totally brain dead
You can be equally sad about both situations. She’s Jewish. She sees those babies being taken (that are still being held hostage) as if it were her babies. Celebrating people coming home does not denounce the horrific situation that continues to be happening in Gaza.

• Heart
Reactions: 7